Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

Dudes who bring that home to their family's must hate them. Disgusting "food"

You'd be surprised. You never seen a McDonald's drive-thru on a Friday/Saturday evening?

What does that have to do with hating the man who puts this on the table?

Short answer: Most people love McDonalds/fast food in general. The average person ain't gonna starve themselves at the dinner table if someone brought this home...

Even as a kid, I had no idea why their food, especially their fries, were so popular. The fries don't even taste like potatoes; more like hollow *** pieces of straight cardboard.

I haven't had Mickey D's in over a year, but that picture made my mouth salivate a bit

::Goes back to eating salad::

Check any Jordan 3's thread. Those 3's ain't cracking for no reason, dudes fronting in here, knowing damn well they big ***** are eating this stuff.

Ahhh, try again. Jordan IIIs crack and paint peels because junk material is used to make them. Plus, retro AJ IIIs are not that comfortable during long stretches of wear. It blows my mind people still fiend over AJ Retros anything under XIs with the exception of Vs. Still outdated tech and weak materials is being used on them no matter how you slice it.

McDonald's fries fell off a long time ago. Now they're only good if they are piping hot and heavily salted. Half way through your meal them joints trash smh.

100% agree. Scary part is how those fast food fries (and burgers) won't rot if left out, not even for months!

That's been out, there's another one that has more. I have a big family, sometimes just grab it to go.

First they offer like 37 chicken nuggets for like 4 dollars, now this?

This **** isn't real meat fallaz.

On Howard Stern they purposely left out a mcdouble for an entire year and that damn thing never got moldy or anything! Haven't had Mickey D's in 2 years and won't ever again.

Back
Top Bottom