Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

Still got 37 days...
ohwell.gif

About 30+ days for my cashback and my item still hasn't even shipped. Waiting to see how this works out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Some people have been using ebates 20% and combining it with Bing CB. Use one of their links, then email the other and give them your order number and have them credit it

yea it worked for me

you can triple dip now if you want
wink.gif

With all the success of Bing cashback lately, I wanted to share a different cashback service that I use called Quicken Picks [quickenpicks.com].

The concept's basically the same, but there are a few differences.

Some advantages to using quickenpicks are:
1. This service offers cash back at more stores than Bing does.
2. This stacks on top of Bing (so you can get both cashback from Bing and Intuit).
3. The cashback process is automatically... you don't need to go through their site or anything.

About that last part...
You can go through Intuit's site and then pick a store to go through, but they also have a toolbar you can install which automates the cashback process.
Just visit any site, and if the toolbar detects that the site is part of the cashback program, it automatically gives you the cashback.
So basically... you don't even need to do anything but shop regularly.
It's kind of like a rewards program on your credit card
smile.gif

Now, they don't offer as much cashback as Bing does... but the 2nd and 3rd advantages are probably the biggest selling points.
It's so easy... and it just stacks to give you more cashback.

P.S. This program isn't "new"; it's been out for a while (before Bing's existence, actually). I just mentioned that in the thread titleto catch people's attention =]

Eastbay has changed my backorder date for the 3rd time. Can I get some sort of discount for this? I've been waiting literally a month now.

^ It doesnt matter if your item is on backorder. You should still have CB pending.... Email bing....

Hey guys - quick Q.

I have 10% ebay/paypal coupon and will it work if I use it on top of Bing?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Hey guys - quick Q.

No, it doesn't. Unless you're lucky, it won't be cashback eligible.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Hey guys - quick Q.

Yes it does work!

Almost a month and a half later my hoody has FINALLY showed up.
happy.gif

Now just gotta wait my 25 more days for my cashback.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Hey guys - quick Q.

Yes it does work!
It does work, I've had it work before.

man how long does it take to get my money back
its been about a month since i sent back the hyperize for a refund and haven't heard anything...
i might get my cashback before the refund

^^^if you used the smart label to return to Eastbay it takes forever. Sometimes more than a month for them just to receive it, no joke.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

man how long does it take to get my money back
its been about a month since i sent back the hyperize for a refund and haven't heard anything...
i might get my cashback before the refund
I would call in. There was a time that instead of getting a refund I was credited the amount on my account.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Eastbay has changed my backorder date for the 3rd time. Can I get some sort of discount for this? I've been waiting literally a month now.

I had to wait more than a month just to get a pair of socks
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom