Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

Originally Posted by jgoods

does this mean cashback for 50% still on even though it says 20%?? or no. thanks.
No... its over now. But before like last Thursday-Saturday people were still getting 50% even though it said 20%.

yea. thanks for the clarification.

wished i went ahead with my order on saturday. oh well.

Originally Posted by kobehead

For those that were wondering why Bing showed 20% CB but got 50% CB amount pending.... you'll be getting 50%.
smokin.gif

Email from another forum from a bing rep.

"Thank you for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support! My name is Amanda. I will be assisting you with Service Request *********regarding your Eastbay purchase.

The cashback you are receiving is 50%. We apologize for the confusion. Thank you for bringing the error to our attention and we work at correcting it.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you require further assistance, please reply to this email. Thank you, Mark, for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support. "

Great. People emailed Bing and messed it up for everybody....ahhah

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wonder when finishline is going to stop being so stingy with online discounts
smh.gif
Use to be my favorite store, but Eastbay easily wins out now. Just bought my
4th pack of dmp 1s for the low. Those damn Vs don't last long on there.
you could have used ebates for finishline and NDC... see sig... and they let you use coupons on top
I know....I even used that trick with ebatesxbing cashback before too.... nothing compares to the money that people can get in return from eastbayis all i'm saying. Finishline excludes evrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything I be wanting to cop and NDC well they aren't the same with coupons as they use to beeither.

How do you get cashback from eBay? I don't see it as a cashback store on bing.com.

I ordered a hoodie on the 10th & it was backordered until the 21st. It disappeared from the site for a week, then popped back up today with a new backorderdate of 9/7.
mad.gif
Gonna call eastbay tomorrow morninng to see whats thedeal. I'm not trying to go outside my time for a paypal dispute. Anybody else going through this?

today i got my kobe 4's they fit kinda of tight im going to exchange em for a bigger size by returnin in mail

do you think my bing cashback will get messed up??

Originally Posted by YungVC

today i got my kobe 4's they fit kinda of tight im going to exchange em for a bigger size by returnin in mail

Yeah your cashback will be revoked. Maybe try returning at FL without a receipt but dont say you got it from eastbay?

Yeah your cashback will be revoked. Maybe try returning at FL without a receipt but dont say you got it from eastbay?
i dont have a footlocker near me =/

you sure? im just exchanging for a different size it shouldnt mess up my cashback

just wait until you get the cashback then exchange them at your nearest FL or send them back to Eastbay then....

This is exactly what I did. It will work at any Footlocker, Champs, or Footaction. Just take the white sticker off the box that has the eastbay codes or w.e onit, then take it back for an exchange without a reciept and just say you lost the reciept. No harm done. I did this in order to keep my cashback. Not onlythat, but it saves you from having to wait for them to recieve the shoes, exchange them, then ship it back.

As long as the shoes are new, they usually give you no problems.

keep in mind that the store you bring your shoes to, in this case the kobe iv's, has to have the shoe in the system....so dont go bringing your kobes tofootaction or champs, since they never had the shoes, only at footlocker

also call in advance, so they know what to expect, "oh yea your that guy who was on the phone, lemme get my manager....etc etc"

lastly, if they reject you for WHATEVER REASON just take it as a L and go to another footlocker, OR wait a bit and try again in the future, or have a friendre-do it at the same store

if you really want the exchange, you'll get it, that's my word.

edit: just read you don't have a footlocker near you, you sure???? footlocker.com store locator???? i mean the worse is you have a friend drive you there,and yea....buy him lunch and gas lol

^ You're right. I always call first ahead of time and forgot to include to make sure they have the shoes their first. Not only that, but call to make surethey have your size too.

But yea, if I understand right the Eastbay return/exchange policy uses parcel both ways, so it would take probably another two weeks or a little less to waitfor your exchange.

I bought some Kobe Shorts in an XL thinking they fit like Nike basketball shorts, and they're like twice the length. I'll just put them up on ebaythough rather than risk sending them back and getting my cashback removed, no big deal.

thanks for the help guys.

yeah there use to be a footlocker near me but they closed long time ago

i locate another footlocker near me but gotta take the bus lol

tomorrow ima call that footlocker to see what they can do.

thanks again.

i'm scared after reading previous posts...because I sent back hyperize to eastbay today
i only did this because i thought i would get 50% cashback from the rest of the order
............should i panic????
smile.gif

If you sent something back to eastbay for some odd reason... Eastbay will notify Bing, and they will cancel the cashback... But all you have to do is sent thenew invoice without the item that you shipped back.. And you will see the new cash back...

I called in that Footlocker they said they only got a 7.5 left?!?! smh

but I called in Eastbay if I mail it back to exchange sizes they said my cashback will not be revoked =]

I called in that Footlocker they said they only got a 7.5 left?!?! smh

but I called in Eastbay if I mail it back to exchange sizes they said my cashback will not be revoked =]
Footlocker puts their own labels on the corner boxes, so I don't know if they would have taken the shoes anyway without seeing the label...

Anyone ever exchange something there, that you didn't get from there?

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

i'm scared after reading previous posts...because I sent back hyperize to eastbay today
i only did this because i thought i would get 50% cashback from the rest of the order
............should i panic????
smile.gif
email bing! they will cancel your whole order otherwise!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by whiplash

I actually got a call from an Eastbay representative, saying that she needed to confirm my order because the total was so large (~$600). Asked for my billing addy, shipping addy, last 4 digits of social, and my dob. Thought it was kinda weird, but the caller ID did show up as Eastbay. She said my order would ship out on Monday, so I'll check online status tomorrow and see what it says.

same happened with me. it aint no big deal, i gave my info to them, my package was shipped that night and i received it 3 days later.

My order is now showing that it was shipped (via eastbay.com... and also got shipping confirmation email), but I don't think it'll get here in 3 days.Target arrival is 1 week from today. Bing account shows pending as well; so far so good.

Has anyone return or exchange their stuff by shipping it back to eastbay using their "SmartLabel" ?

Back
Top Bottom