Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

thanks for posting this OP. just ordered me some nike pro stuff and some padded compression shorts....

if i m a gold club member, do i still get the free shipping with using the CB program?

so when i go to bing.com,

login, then go to eastbay,

login in there,

cashback still works?

hopefully that is clear enough....

^ yes brandon. exactly right. i bought narly everything lebron i'd been thinking about with this one.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

so when i go to bing.com,

login, then go to eastbay,

login in there,

cashback still works?

hopefully that is clear enough....

make sure to go throught the eastbay link when you are in Bing, cashback stores link

^your talking just go to bing then click on eastbay? or is there something more?

*waits for philly kobe 4s to go up*

just ordered mine....total order $254 then 50 back.... $127 in 60 days....nice.......kobe iv breds, lebron vi lows and lots of ts....

I'm kind of confused on the "cashback" part. Do you receive your 50% cashback in 60 days or 48 hours? Or, does it take 48 hours to show up inyour account, then you receive the actual cashback in 60 days?

Originally Posted by jflip

I'm kind of confused on the "cashback" part. Do you receive your 50% cashback in 60 days or 48 hours? Or, does it take 48 hours to show up in your account, then you receive the actual cashback in 60 days?
It takes about 48 hours to show up in ur cashback account and then 60 days till you can request your casback..then it takes some more time till itactually ends up in ur paypal account..

I saw that there is a $2,500 dollar limit. For the people who ordered, how much was your total before the 50%?

does your live/bing account have to be the same account as your paypal in order to get the cash back? i'm kinda confused about that part. i don't wantto log on via bing and then pay w/ paypal and not get the cash back. also, if i go through bing and login w/ my eastbay account, will i get the cash back thatway? or should i just order and pay w/ plastic and not login w/ my eastbay account. too confusing...

wow, thanks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

does your live/bing account have to be the same account as your paypal in order to get the cash back? i'm kinda confused about that part. i don't want to log on via bing and then pay w/ paypal and not get the cash back. also, if i go through bing and login w/ my eastbay account, will i get the cash back that way? or should i just order and pay w/ plastic and not login w/ my eastbay account. too confusing...
do you mean does your @live.com email have to be your paypal login? if so then no

what you should do is go on Internet explorer, login to your bing/live cashback account, go to eastbay, pay with paypal or plastic, watch your cashback accntgain that $

like i said firefox will not always go through with cashback forcing you to email them and sort it out... USE INTERNET EXPLORER

Attention Bing experts:

First off, I used Internet Explorer ... I'm assuming I signed up correctly, hotmail/ bing account are linked and I added a paypal account, should thecash-back appear within hours or days?

I purchased 2 venom shorts off of eastbay and paid via CC if that info helps (didn't use codes/ coupons). TIA.

If anyone is having trouble with their cashback not showing up go here https://support.cashback....lt.aspx?mkt=en-us&scrx=1 and email the Bingteam. I had that issue with a laptop I ordered on black Friday and it took like 2 weeks for the 40% cashback to showup, and that was after an email I sent toBing. This was unusual due to the huge amount of requests for the black friday promo. After 60 days, I got my money... Bing is awesome!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by shaqrules

does your live/bing account have to be the same account as your paypal in order to get the cash back? i'm kinda confused about that part. i don't want to log on via bing and then pay w/ paypal and not get the cash back. also, if i go through bing and login w/ my eastbay account, will i get the cash back that way? or should i just order and pay w/ plastic and not login w/ my eastbay account. too confusing...
do you mean does your @live.com email have to be your paypal login? if so then no

what you should do is go on Internet explorer, login to your bing/live cashback account, go to eastbay, pay with paypal or plastic, watch your cashback accnt gain that $

like i said firefox will not always go through with cashback forcing you to email them and sort it out... USE INTERNET EXPLORER
I've used Firefox and been successful twice and got my CB within 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by csufaccord

Attention Bing experts:

First off, I used Internet Explorer ... I'm assuming I signed up correctly, hotmail/ bing account are linked and I added a paypal account, should the cash-back appear within hours or days?

I purchased 2 venom shorts off of eastbay and paid via CC if that info helps (didn't use codes/ coupons). TIA.
Usually within 10 minutes but give it two days. If not, then email bing and they'll fix it.

Originally Posted by jwis23

can u use a gift card when you purchase stuff???
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom