Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

Are you gaurenteed to get your 50% back? On everything? Or does it just include shoes?

^everything. yes it's guaranteed (Microsoft doesn't mess around). Enjoy. This deal is amazing.

How long does it usually take from the "Pending" status of the funds to be available for withdrawl/ cash-back?

I'm assuming the money just goes to your Paypal/ bank account (depending which one you set up)?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^everything. yes it's guaranteed (Microsoft doesn't mess around). Enjoy. This deal is amazing.
Alright thank you very much. Looks like I'm gonna have to take advantage of this tonight

if u guys are ordering a lot of stuff, DEFINITELY join the GOLD CLUB... its $30 (but $15 with the bing deal) for a hoody, free 3 day shipping for 1 year, and25% off your next order... if u order 5 items, your shipping cost will be $15 anyways.

50% off, no tax, free shipping... cant beat it!

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

if u guys are ordering a lot of stuff, DEFINITELY join the GOLD CLUB... its $30 (but $15 with the bing deal) for a hoody, free 3 day shipping for 1 year, and 25% off your next order... if u order 5 items, your shipping cost will be $15 anyways.

50% off, no tax, free shipping... cant beat it!
I really is a good deal.

You think if I use a US address to sign up for bing and ship it there, but have a different paypal address (non-US) work for this cashback????

i got one of my many shipments today, sported the gshock, hydros, and am 09s all today.. i <3 Bing

So the rewards is in my bing account. But my order was 318, and theyre giving me back 166.50? Might be because for two of my 23.99 shirts, was apart of their"2 for $35 deal". Also, where would the reward money go because i used a credit card to pay for it.

Originally Posted by warriors510

So the rewards is in my bing account. But my order was 318, and theyre giving me back 166.50? Might be because for two of my 23.99 shirts, was apart of their "2 for $35 deal". Also, where would the reward money go because i used a credit card to pay for it.

you can link it to your pypal if you have one or they can send you a check!

Originally Posted by warriors510

Cool. i fail to see how microsoft is profiting off this
They're not profiting money-wise. They're so desperate to have bing compete with google that they're doing promotions like this hopingto draw more people in

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So this can be used on the 7 DMP pack right ???

People in the JB forum are saying no but they don't have any real way of confirming it
AJ VII 60+ Pack Bing Cashback details.

Bing Cashback will work for the DMP. Can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

I made a $500 purchase on Eastbay and got this email from the bing cashback customer service. Maybe it was the 2 pairs of Kobe IV's I purchased? LoL

Hello,

Thanks for using Microsoft's Bing cashback -- The Search That Pays You Back!

We wanted to remind you that Bing cashback is available for personal purchases. Goods or services, that are purchased for resale or business use are noteligible for cashback awards, as explained in Section 17 of our Microsoft Service Agreement. These terms and conditions took effect on the launch of cashbackon May 21, 2008.

17. Bing cashback.

You will not earn cash back awards on purchases where

(g) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes

Any qualifying purchases made before that date may be eligible for cashback under the terms and conditions in effect at that time.

Thank you for using Microsoft's Bing cashback; we encourage you to continue to enjoy the benefits of being paid to search and buy for all of your personalpurchases.

Microsoft's Bing cashback Team

Back
Top Bottom