Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

exactly

i mean seriously...................ive never had interest in an iphone just off the fact it has no keys

keys are not a bad thing.
I think soon they gonna try and make everything touchscreen. By 2020 keys will prolly be obsolete.
Nah..never gonna happen

nothing beats a physical keyboard...esp in pc gaming

exactly

i mean seriously...................ive never had interest in an iphone just off the fact it has no keys

I think soon they gonna try and make everything touchscreen. By 2020 keys will prolly be obsolete.
Nah..never gonna happen

exactly

Nah..never gonna happen

That thing is
eek.gif

Toss in an OLED screen and I'm sold. It's basically a digital agenda, and that ain't not bad.

Toss in an OLED screen and I'm sold. It's basically a digital agenda, and that ain't not bad.

Back
Top Bottom