Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

man im turnin Amish I cant keep up with technology anymore im tired of my !#@* bein outdated soon as I leave the store

man im turnin Amish I cant keep up with technology anymore im tired of my !#@* bein outdated soon as I leave the store

Fire! Government job ftl. My blackberry can't even make it through clearance, let alone one of these.

Looks pretty thick when its folded closed. I guarantee 6 months after that is released, a slimmer version will release. As if they coudnt make it that thin inthe first place.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Very very impressive though I have no use for it.
seriously, I've been using a TX2000 for a year now and not once I used it's tablet function for Photoshop.

touching your screen to click buttons though *infront of everyone*
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

but I'm never going to make this mistake anymore. I used to be up-to-date with the latest technology before but I'm sick of getting things/functions Idon't even use at all.

people telling me get a job you like no matter the pay...
i say eff that how am i gonna afford this without some money

Back
Top Bottom