Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

^^^ what sz you looking for
4e6d6587d51b2c13539423357f8e203f.gif

Just had the come up of the year!

I hit on the 3's at the Compton FTL (these bad boys look good in person) and went to pick up and they were like since you won the 3's you have a chance to buy the All Star Kobe's! :wow:
Any other FTL's doing that?

But of course, story of my life.....they got all sizes BUT my size 13 :ohwell:

Went ahead and copped the 14. If anyone in the LA area has a size 13 and needs a 14 holler at me! Would like to just swap straight up!

The same thing happened to me at Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker when I went to pick up the navy Jordan III. A gentleman told me only the people who got the III on reserve would be able to get the Kobe VI All-Star for now. He told me sometime next week that they would be available for first come, first serve if there are any left. I passed on them since I wasn't interested in them and I'm not a reseller either.

That was definitely unexpected because I assumed those Kobe VI were sold out by now, especially with reseller leeches hoarding them.

My pair from Foot Locker :nthat:. Happy to have these in the collection. Navy blue is one of my fav colors.

C44B4D37-4EA1-4C7A-9CB3-ABCE2DA010E7.jpeg

Navy blue is my favorite shade of blue. I like royal blue after that. Sky blue is OK too.

I was able to check that I got selected on Foot Locker before I went to the bathroom. They sent me to the same Foot Locker where I got the black/royal XIII after 3 months.

I checked the other 2 companies after I came out, so I got the wait list on Footaction, and I struck out on Champs.

Perhaps the speculation on here is logical regarding the FLX apps favoring customers with more lifetime points with the selection process. A former Kids Foot Locker manager I spoke to on Tuesday evening also assumed that because she told me she saw the same people get sent to her store on release days, and she knew most of them were resellers who will accumulate massive points by default.
Out of curiosity, do you know who was the first person here to realize/disclose that it's based on points?

Back
Top Bottom