Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

20210525_100104.jpg

Attachments

• 20210525_100104.jpg
    20210525_100104.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 349
I finally wore them yesterday for the first time. I noticed I haven't seen anyone with these on since they came out in March. That's what motivated me to wear them so I could be different. And it matched with the authentic Luka Doncic jersey, which is also something I don't see peeps wearing out here.
IMG_5477.JPG

Too bad I only got to wear it in the restaurant because the mall was closed by the time I got there since I had to make a couple of stops beforehand. I know I would have had a unique set of clothes and shoes on had I been able to step in the mall.

I have more of an issue with the jorts.

Damn right, I'm sticking with my jean shorts with NBA jerseys as long as they're some form of shorts. Shorts have to be worn with NBA jersey for my preference.

It's my style I ain't changing.

It is what it is. Don't think therealest1 therealest1 is from Houston though.

Just a thought.

You're right, I'm not from Houston. I'm from L.A., and I'm a Lakers fan first and foremost. But I do wear other teams and players as long as they're not legitimate rivals. I like to stay expansive with my style, especially if something has nice colors and looks distinct.

I was out at the Vans Store yesterday returning something, wearing my Georgetown 3s.

One of the young employees came and said “I love your shoes. I’ve never seen those before.”

I said, “Really, you’ve never seen Jordan 3s before?”

“No, they’re so clean,” she said.

This girl was HOT, but couldn’t have been more than 21, 22 years old. Way too young for an old man like me. Still, it really made my day.

I didn’t just walk out of that store...I strutted.

...I Ric Flaired that s$!t.

4F0704DC-3594-49B6-886A-E74C043E4E6F.gif

CFB8AD44-13EE-49AE-9094-5CB5487A1FE6.gif

I was out at the Vans Store yesterday returning something, wearing my Georgetown 3s.

One of the young employees came and said “I love your shoes. I’ve never seen those before.”

I said, “Really, you’ve never seen Jordan 3s before?”

“No, they’re so clean,” she said.

This girl was HOT, but couldn’t have been more than 21, 22 years old. Way too young for an old man like me. Still, it really made my day.

I didn’t just walk out of that store...I strutted.

...I Ric Flaired that s$!t.

4F0704DC-3594-49B6-886A-E74C043E4E6F.gif

CFB8AD44-13EE-49AE-9094-5CB5487A1FE6.gif
Man you should’ve got that number and had that tight young P is doggystyle by now...
And the Vans discount she threw a slant pass of that P, and you dropped it 🤦🏽‍♂️

I finally decided to see if the grey laces that came with the Air Max 90 Evolution of Icons would look good with these (since I swapped the laces out in those) and I am definitely pleased with how they look here. It is the perfect shade of grey to go with these IMO.

20210407_204501.jpg
I wanna order some light grey laces off amazon but I’m OCD about them being the right shade of grey. These are perfect bro I’ve never been so jealous of someone’s shoelaces lol

I wanna order some light grey laces off amazon but I’m OCD about them being the right shade of grey. These are perfect bro I’ve never been so jealous of someone’s shoelaces lol
LOL Yeah, I feel the exact same way that the laces must match the color perfectly or I will not be satisfied with the look, so I definitely feel you!

Back
Top Bottom