Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

Think I'll wear the right pair...

20210331_101845.jpg
20210331_101854.jpg
20210331_102039.jpg
Excellent rugby

all sizes available kickscrew is located in hong kong but they ship faster then any of the reselling websites and at $245 with shipping included its the cheapest reselling price on the internet

all sizes available kickscrew is located in hong kong but they ship faster then any of the reselling websites and at $245 with shipping included its the cheapest reselling price on the internet
All the sizes are different prices and not in a way that makes any damn sense lol. 8.5 and 9 are 245 with shipping and that’s it. 10 is 255 shipped and 10.5 is 310 lol. 11.5 is back to 255 though. It's all over the place. 12 is 315.

All the sizes are different prices and not in a way that makes any damn sense lol. 8.5 and 9 are 245 with shipping and that’s it. 10 is 255 shipped and 10.5 is 310 lol. 11.5 is back to 255 though. It's all over the place. 12 is 315.
Didn’t notice that sorry

Glad I won 3 pairs of these as the first pair arrived with a wonky toe on the left foot and one shoe had smooth leather and the other tumbled (Sent that pair straight back) Also elephant print wasn’t as low on the toe as it should be.

Second pair arrived from Nike which are perfect, even tumble leather, elephant print nice and low, no wonky toes. I am still waiting for my third pair.

Glad I won 3 pairs of these as the first pair arrived with a wonky toe on the left foot and one shoe had smooth leather and the other tumbled (Sent that pair straight back) Also elephant print wasn’t as low on the toe as it should be.

Second pair arrived from Nike which are perfect, even tumble leather, elephant print nice and low, no wonky toes. I am still waiting for my third pair.
You got 3 pairs at retail? Wow bro

and yeah kickscrew always does that, different prices for diff sizes. I think I heard on NT one time they are actually a consignment shop which is why their prices are inconsistent

the delay of snkrs canada shipping from NL is annoying, but they’re here and i have zero regrets about getting these and returning the cool greys (which were asymmetrical af)
5B9FB55C-0A47-4C33-9D30-2C35F51109EA.jpeg

the only criticism i have (not being a stickler for OG everything) is that the tumbled leather panels feel more plasticky on the outside than i thinkthey ought to, but that’s JB 🤷‍♂️
C2B2C3F3-87CC-4F44-8986-FB7D51E6655F.jpeg

in this house we tighten our shoelaces to help break in new shoes

Walked through Times Square today, 5th ave as well, these were on plenty feet. Saw at least thirty to forty pairs moving about in Times Square alone.

Back
Top Bottom