Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

May the sneaker Gods be with us

1616191937842.jpeg
1616191974602.jpeg
1616192013057.jpeg

These were fire back in the days

1615920407656.png

Those were the best sweatshirts!

...and the shape looks better on this release (than some other recent 3 retros.)
wonder if the comfort & materials improved as well? (midsole looks a little shiny)

am passing as these are a retro+ but gotta admit they look decent
the blue reminds me of some pumas i had back in the day

I was able to check that I got selected on Foot Locker before I went to the bathroom. They sent me to the same Foot Locker where I got the black/royal XIII after 3 months.

I checked the other 2 companies after I came out, so I got the wait list on Footaction, and I struck out on Champs.

Perhaps the speculation on here is logical regarding the FLX apps favoring customers with more lifetime points with the selection process. A former Kids Foot Locker manager I spoke to on Tuesday evening also assumed that because she told me she saw the same people get sent to her store on release days, and she knew most of them were resellers who will accumulate massive points by default.

Was thinking grey laces might be the move but the more and more I see the white I think they might pop the best on these.

Sneaker Gods came through for me :wow::nthat:. I honestly wasn’t expecting this. Thought it was gonna be SNKRS or bust. This is only my second win since the new FLX apps. I used to cook all the time on the old app. Hopefully this is the start of cooking again:emoji_pray:.

55B3EECE-52E7-46F3-9A49-5DBAB6FF8298.jpeg

Hopefully QC is good on these, I feel i had issues with 3's in the past where one sneaker would either be less tumbled or literally have smooth leather. It was kind of annoying too because both sneakers would crease differently and it would effect the overall comfort as well.

0/4 on foot apps

only chose one store on each cause I'm not willing to drive all over gods creation for these

worse case scenario I pay resale if I really feel the need to have these (which is what it's looking like)

taking two shots on SNKRS tomorrow...I don't waste my time on foot sites

what are the sleeper sites to cop manually

and who has an extra 9.5?

Nike needs to just put Nike Air on all the ones that originally had them. If these had Nike Air in white or grey they would way better

IDK who needs to hear this, but if you’re not opposed to spending $80 more and a reseller not making profit (unless they’re stolen) go on GOAT. After fees and cash out a reseller at $250 will only make about $10.

IDK who needs to hear this, but if you’re not opposed to spending $80 more and a reseller not making profit (unless they’re stolen) go on GOAT. After fees and cash out a reseller at $250 will only make about $10.
Unless they use coupons/military discos etc. Resellers typically have rewards and means to earn cashback. If I hit on snkrs my total will be like 170 after tax with mili disco

Back
Top Bottom