Might be moving to Philly

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My condolences; I wouldn't wish living in Philly on my worst enemy.
You live in Chicago, though
grin.gif

Questions:

a) Assuming you are single? (don't have wife/children)
b) Rent or buy?
c) Do you want to live in the city or a suburb?
d) How old are you?
e) What's your monthly budget for housing?

Back
Top Bottom