Might be moving to Philly

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

My condolences; I wouldn't wish living in Philly on my worst enemy.
You live in Chicago, though
grin.gif
I live in Los Angeles clown.
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA
Riding the Bulls? I've been a Bulls fan since you were swimming in your pops balls, so hop off of mine lame.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
   but yeah philly is a depressed city.     almost everywhere else > philly > cleveland > detroit

grin.gif
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA
Riding the Bulls? I've been a Bulls fan since you were swimming in your pops balls, so hop off of mine lame.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
   but yeah philly is a depressed city.     almost everywhere else > philly > cleveland > detroit

grin.gif
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA

laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
stop riding the bulls

NY>CA

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I won't be in North Philly as my territory would be south philly and Delaware and Jersey. If anyone has any info that would be great. I was looking into Wilmington, Delaware. I know that is probably not glamorous or anything but I am not worried about that right now.

I won't be in North Philly as my territory would be south philly and Delaware and Jersey. If anyone has any info that would be great. I was looking into Wilmington, Delaware. I know that is probably not glamorous or anything but I am not worried about that right now.

Back
Top Bottom