Might be moving to Philly

be careful which side you chose

33m95p0.png

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  
Delaware has the lowest cost of living and no sales taxes. 

Posted this in the Northeast forum with no replies so thought I would try here if possible. Through a family friend I may be able secure a job where I would be relocated to the Philly area.  I am moving from the ATL area.  I would be working independently within a territory that I was told consisted of the South Philly suburbs, South Jersey, north Delaware and maybe parts of Maryland.  So I guess that is the southern parts of the Philadelphia metro area.  Since I will be traveling throughout this area I am looking for somewhere that would be somewhat central to this area as well as somewhat affordable and also a nice place to live for a young black man.  If you guys could throw out some cities, counties areas that I should be looking in that would be great.  

Originally Posted by cguy610

Hell yea. If Delaware had more to offer, I would consider callin it home

Back
Top Bottom