Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

sweet, now don't get fired for sampling the merchandise!

Maybe smelling?
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

The only dudes I've ever seen working at VS (on the floor) were straight HM's. Only way I could do it is if it was a stock job in the back.

"i got all you beutifull ladies pregnant by jizzing in the new shipment of falls panties" "thank me later"
laugh.gif

MY sisters ex worked there, and lived with two female volleyball players, he's 6'5" so he was smashing

Originally Posted by Im Not You

The only dudes I've ever seen working at VS (on the floor) were straight HM's. Only way I could do it is if it was a stock job in the back.

how does this even make sense? "NikeTalk: home of the insecure", if i worked there, i would want to work the floor. all the lingerie thirsty womenwould be within my sights. and reach, if i feel i could get away with it.

how does this even make sense? "NikeTalk: home of the insecure", if i worked there, i would want to work the floor. all the lingerie thirsty women would be within my sights. and reach, if i feel i could get away with it.

Thank you! A straight man on the sales floor, coaching these ladies through it. Youd get all kinds of perks; tips, dinner, gifts, and smash games. You couldturn it into the poor man;s Hugh Heffner. Ladies of all ages, races, sizes coming back to see you all week long. Take a step back and see the vision "ImNot You"

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

how does this even make sense? "NikeTalk: home of the insecure", if i worked there, i would want to work the floor. all the lingerie thirsty women would be within my sights. and reach, if i feel i could get away with it.

Thank you! A straight man on the sales floor, coaching these ladies through it. Youd get all kinds of perks; tips, dinner, gifts, and smash games. You could turn it into the poor man;s Hugh Heffner. Ladies of all ages, races, sizes coming back to see you all week long. Take a step back and see the vision "Im Not You"
Yeah yeah yeah...all that sounds good. Insecurities...blah blah blah.

Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#. Not every dude...but it'svery common.

My view on women has changed some in the sense that I don't beast over them anymore. You seen one bad chick...you seen em all. I'm not going out of myway to get them. I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I seea chick in VS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there.

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in thecatalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the differenceworking in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties?

Lol. I used to work there. I was stock too (even tho im a girl)

Stock is fun, you really dont do that much but fold and do stock checks

The guys were cool, all they did was look at the customers all day...it was funny to watch

And 4 the ladies who want to work there....dudes will be shoppin for their gfs and TRY to bag you....comical

Thank you! A straight man on the sales floor, coaching these ladies through it. Youd get all kinds of perks; tips, dinner, gifts, and smash games. You could turn it into the poor man;s Hugh Heffner. Ladies of all ages, races, sizes coming back to see you all week long. Take a step back and see the vision "Im Not You"

Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#. Not every dude...but it's very common.

My view on women has changed some in the sense that I don't beast over them anymore. You seen one bad chick...you seen em all. I'm not going out of my way to get them. I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I see a chick in VS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there.

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in the catalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the difference working in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties?

The difference is your only getting mostly female traffic in the store as opposed to a store like spencers...but I agree skeeting on the panties is a bit OD
laugh.gif
hilarious none the less tho

my friend's cousin was working in the back at VS, he was definitely smashing a couple of workers. dont want to get your hopes up, cause YPNS, jp OP, butseriously...

My boy was doing that... You will start @ $9.50 and I heard its
pimp.gif

On your last day..

Whip it out

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#. Not every dude...but it's very common.

My view on women has changed some in the sense that I don't beast over them anymore. You seen one bad chick...you seen em all. I'm not going out of my way to get them. I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I see a chick in VS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there.

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in the catalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the difference working in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties?

The difference is your only getting mostly female traffic in the store as opposed to a store like spencers...but I agree skeeting on the panties is a bit OD
laugh.gif
hilarious none the less tho

I mean I get the attractiveness of being a straight man surrounded by females...I'm just saying that @ age 23...I feel like if you're a man...when youstep outside your door you're surrounded by females in general. Them days of going to the mall to bag chicks are long gone...if the OP is 16-19 then Iunderstand the prospect. I used to think the same way. My freshman year I signed up for a class in women studies figuring it was an open pipeline tosnatch...and then years later I realized life itself is an open pipeline to snatch. Them days of putting +$!@$ on the pedestal have ceased.

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

My boy was doing that... You will start @ $9.50 and I heard its
pimp.gif

On your last day..

Whip it out

You can't gurantee that he's gonna start at 9.50 ...they go based on experience....

there were ppl who were there longer than me yet I made more than them

Im 18, so whatever to what broads respect.

I'll have a job, unlike most of my peers.

A job that entails playing with your gf's future bras and panties
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom