Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
rbjzgg.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

great story man!! I love when stuff like that happens to me.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

You didn't have to do anything. Props to you man. How come this never happens to me?
tired.gif

2how8qc.jpg

pimp.gif
by chance do you work at valley fair?

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in
the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan
fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did
the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't
get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she
INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the
zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter
Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that
to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will
appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

man...how terrible was your execution right there...

Whoops.. Wrong Thread
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in
the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did
the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't
get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she
INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the
zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that
to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will

YNS....

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Dapper D wrote:

KIDFLY SniperElite007 wrote:

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman
in

the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal
plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an
Alaskan

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I
did

the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do
that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I
don't
get a card...and I want your personal number on it".
Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me
to eat at Maggianos (she
INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to
the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was
going to talk...she went for the
zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a
condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped
on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all
that

to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it
happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads
will

YNS....

I said i posted in the wrong thread

My man
pimp.gif

what a nice story
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHANGE THE - WATER COOLER JUG
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Man I HATE this. There are like 3 black dudes at my job. We are the only ones that get emails requesting to change the water jug. I delete them onsite. And the thing is, the woman (one person) that sends them is like 6'2 - 200. I am like come on now. I never do it for her. Especially considering Inever drink from the cooler near her desk

Worked at Vicky's Secret and the Coach store before .. was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too many damn beautiful women come in there on the DAILY and to see what they buy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

UPDATE AGAIN:

We'll today is the big day
pimp.gif

Wish meh luck
Good luck bro.. Pics of females at vickys secret when you get home
nerd.gif

yea i wouldnt mind seeing some pics...lol
wink.gif

-Tyler