Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Oh **** it was suicide?

Didn’t know he was down like that.

I always felt it was off how dedicated he was to Power Rangers as if it was all he had.

damn, that sucks

i was wondering why he wasnt in the latest show when a lo of OGs were coming back and he‘s usually there when called upon

rip

damn, that sucks

i was wondering why he wasnt in the latest show when a lo of OGs were coming back and he‘s usually there when called upon

rip
I was at PMC back in august. He basically wanted to retire from PR and everything official. Felt like it was too much of a kids show and he wanted to stuff for an older crowd

Because of this, Hasbro basically told him no regarding the 30th special

Just goes to show you that people put on a facade on social media or in person and you don't really know what is really going on with them inside. He seem like a great fun guy who cared a lot about his PR fans with how much he interacts with them. Rest in Peace JDF.

damn, that sucks

rip
He talked about it on tiktok a few times. They wanted him to cover up his tattoos and a few other things and he didn’t want to. Also he was heavily pushing his own YouTube movie thing so that prob also put him at odds with the franchise

That’s the cast for the 30th special. All the MMPR OGs sans ASJ because of legal issues and JDF/Hasbro wasn’t on the same page
Wheres Amy Jo Johnson the pink ranger? Unless thats her on the far right as a blonde?
rXctj_9506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom