Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Wheres Amy Jo Johnson the pink ranger? Unless thats her on the far right as a blonde?
rXctj_9506.jpg
There’s a chance she can show up as a surprise but idk. She hasn’t been close to the PR scene as much compared to the others

Smh I still remember the smoke bro gave out in his first appearance, he really hopped in the zord! I loved when he came back as the White ranger, and he made a world of difference in the Dino Thunder series too.

He had to have been the most impressionable actor when I was a kid. Never will forget him.

RIP.:frown:

I still have my OG red ranger figure from 1994 somewhere in my family storage unit. I’m just missing thre laser gun lol.

Last I checked I also have a white ranger figure in the original box but I don’t remember when or where I got it from. I think it’s also from 1994 called White Tigerzord.

Edit: This one from ebay
32B0EBD1-6218-4D52-B55C-9BC877C7297B.jpeg

Kimberly my first tv crush :blush: & she still such a cutie.

I ‘memba her from that movie where she was a ghost. Outside of that, I think she might’ve done some Lifetime jawn but not much else.

Have to watch the og movie now. Use to be able to recite it word 4 word.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always will premiere on April 19th on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom