Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Besides being the Zyuranger what's the difference between that and the legacy OG megazord?

As for the toy I never got the OG megazord and it sucked so bad but that 5th birthday getting the red dragon and the rest of the zords in assult mode in the separate box :nthat:

Bruh it's a whole new figure. Just look at the joints and points of articulation. The figure will also have lots of diecast metal in it like all SOCs. Quality between this and the OG is not even close tbh

Last edited:
Bruh it's a whole new figure. Just look at the joints and points of articulation. The figure will also have lots of diecast metal in it like all SOCs. Quality between this and the OG is not even close tbh
Yeah seems like a legit version of the Megazord.

That price is pretty steep though. But still tempting lol.

Billy the only teenager in the world with an actual flashlight :lol:

Alpha Zack just using his smartphone's flashlight :pimp:

Beta Jason :smh:

Ehh, I think they got the tone wrong. First off it looks like a remake of Chronicle for the first half of the trailer then it starts to look like that new Max Steel movie. and I'm not sure I'm a fan of them having powers outside of the suits.

Last edited:
It really does look like Chronicle with girls though. 
laugh.gif

I KNEW THEY WOULD **** THIS UP, I KNEW IT!! :x :x They turned this **** into "The Breakfast club" mixed with "Warriors of Virtue" :x These ****** have powers outside of their suit! :x :x :x

Saban you better be hiding fam

They are fighting aliens, I'm glad they addressed that :smokin

Teenagers going toe to toe with putties getting washed and coming out undamagef. That was more unrealistic then this.

I'm All In!

The glowing chest thing at the end. Lmao.

Cmon with that.

I'm still in just for the nostalgia, and the girls lol

Last edited:
I'm just going in with an open mind. Quality wise this doesn't look bad. They are just taking lots of creative licensing.

The most annoying thing is that they're obviously taking inspiration from iron man

Isn't too bad of a trailer. It's not enough to tell me it's a guaranteed bad movie. Acting looks decent, story is an underdog sort of story and it doesn't look corny. Nothing really wows me though.

Back
Top Bottom