Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Ok I'd typically keep stuff in spoiler tags, but that has to be concept art or a rendering. Definitely not what I saw in the movie.

However...

Zordon is in a wall though and not a tube. But it looked cool, to me atleast.

Last edited:
Dude are you allowed to share that info? Lol
I feel like everything that he was told not to share, he's slowly shared on NT 
roll.gif

Dude are you allowed to share that info? Lol

No. And I may be regretting it :lol:

I'm choosing to share here cause it's not reddit, 4chan or any other social media. It would get wayyyy out of control if I did that.

Last edited:
If you have to guess. Do you feel like this will be a successful movie spawning multiple sequels or do you think there's a chance it'll bomb :nerd:

Ok I'd typically keep stuff in spoiler tags, but that has to be concept art or a rendering. Definitely not what I saw in the movie.

However...

Zordon is in a wall though and not a tube. But it looked cool, to me atleast.

yah that thing is supposedly a wall or some dimensional hole than a tube

was the one you saw has finalized cgi of Zordon already?

If you have to guess. Do you feel like this will be a successful movie spawning multiple sequels or do you think there's a chance it'll bomb :nerd:
It's gonna bomb regardless of quality

They have messed up their messaging. Who is this movie for? It's not for old fans. It's not for young kids( despite the toys). The tone screams going after the young adult wave but I'm not sure if they will even care. It's not for Japan. They have plenty enough sentai

Although I don't know the budget so maybe it could be successful without a large box office

Last edited:
I think it will under perform tbh. But I believe its better than the interest that has been established by it.

I feel like there isn't enough there for the would-be moviegoers to go to the theater and buy a ticket. But I do see viewers being pleasantly surprised or really digging it if they watched it on home video. That's how I envision it happening. Hope I'm wrong though, cause I really liked it. Like someone said up there. One big episode, but I was cool with that. I really hope people go out and support it.

RFX

Zordon cgi was complete for the most part. The part where these guys are morphing in the trailer, that's were most of the Command Center (the name wasn't referenced) parts take place. And wherever Jason was standing, Zordon is right behind him.

Also. Guys. Lets try to keep this on NT as long as we can. The more time that passes between now and the movie release, the less trouble I may get in :nthat:

Last edited:

trying to gauge to get another box office bet going?

:lol:

Not really.....

Why

You interested :nerd:

sure

1,000 reps

I win if the movie makes $75mil worlwide including bluray sales

deal?
That's a little low dude. Fantastic 4 2015 made 160 million WW. This should at least do 100 million but not a ton more

This seems like a niche movie, it isn't through a major movie studio anyway...I'd be glad if it did succeed just off my fandom

Btw I watched the og PR movie and man the CGI was horrible back then :lol: nostalgia couldn't save it. I forgot they had all new Zords too.

View media item 2286925

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a little high dude. Fantastic 4 2015 made 160 million WW. This should do no more than 25 million and not any more

you got others backing you amel, take the bet!

I will if it means that I win if the movie makes over 75 mil :lol:

nah, you win if it's below

I'll be nice and even up the number, movie just has to make less than $76,535,261.00 (including bluray sales plus tv syndication fees) and you win.

Lol that bet is suicide. I suspect it'll make at least 150 mil in America alone.
That's also a lot. Ghostbusters did 126 million with a more notable cast( bigger draw in McCarthy). This should do a lot less

Last edited:
I think this power rangers movie will do over $400 million worldwide. That's around the same TMNT made in 2014 when it was rebooted. 

Last edited:
For you, I'll make it easy. No reps. When I win, you just need to make a sig that Amel is always right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom