Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

It all depends on whether this film can generate enough nostalgia to get non hardcore fans interested. I think the folks on rangerboard and folks that go to the conventions will be there but you have to remember that the original film in 95 grossed around 66.4 Million which I think was worldwide numbers. That number will be tough to beat given that MMPR was at the height of its popularity between 1993 and 1995.

Back then there really wasn't an overseas market. It's not like now where an American movie makes more money overseas than at home :lol:

International box office numbers matters more these days though, the 1995 number had $28m and I can guarantee it'll make more than that these time around.

Also got to remember, Power Rangers is pretty popular outside of the US too and I think Japan will eat it up.

Back then there really wasn't an overseas market. It's not like now where an American movie makes more money overseas than at home :lol:

I agree about the overseas market but this movie is fighting an uphill battle after the first week if it isn't a solid film that can stand on it's own.

It depends though because different countries have different release dates so it might not have much competition elsewhere.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ RFX trolling amel with these wild bad bet offers.

You gonna end up owing several members thousands of reps to several members by 2019 amel.

Dude are you allowed to share that info? Lol

No. And I may be regretting it :lol:

I'm choosing to share here cause it's not reddit, 4chan or any other social media. It would get wayyyy out of control if I did that.
You better have a backup sn and new ip on deck.

NT has been warned and targeted before for that movie ****. Word to those petty lawyers over at FOX studios.

Last edited:
So I see that the Zordon pic came from the Power rangers VR experience they're having at CES, so its somewhat official. Regardless though, still wasn't in what I saw, at least that depiction wasn't.

This Megazord look so frail :lol:.

In all honesty, it makes sense, the OG zord's movement (& it's "fights") were trash, even for 6 year old me. It couldn't move for **** :lol:, but the first movie zord was a much better attempt than this.

Last edited:
The sabertooth tiger is the body
sick.gif
blasphemy

You’ll come calling, slowly crawling
Attitude defined
Take and conquer, is your honor
Weak of soul and mind

Call on the five
Keep hope alive

Call the 5-4-1
Anytime you say you want us
Call the 5-4-1
Every time you say you need us
Call the 5-4-1
Call the 5-4-1

5-4-1
5-4-1
5-4-1
5-4-1

Go!

Call the 5-4-1
Call the 5-4-1
Call the 5-4-1
Call the 5-4-1

I forgot that I had the ranger w/ the Karate chop until my son pulled it out of the bag w/ all the other PR toys I have. I remember drawing a 'Z' on the chest of the putty I had once Zed became the main villain :lol:

Back
Top Bottom