Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I don't get why Ebro called them mumble rap from the jump. They was never mumble rappers. You could always clearly understand what they was saying. :lol:

from what I can take, da Migos fell in da unfortunate situation of being lumped into their fellow peers which do mumble.

also da fact that Migos's style has elements of Gucci Mane, which when he was spamming out mixtapes, mumbled to death, then u got another Gwuop disciple, Young Thug, which I still can barely understand....

Brown Paper Bag

kelcedance.0.gif

Dis dude Kelce be gettin :x :lol:

Posted in the breakfast club thread:

Yeah. TBC will try to play it off as them being bad interviewees, but their energy at Sway and even at Hot were totally different. Cats seemed to be having fun at Sway's show. Tbc they switch it up on some "f these n's, we just gotta do this for the promo run" steeze. Any idea as to why they may not fw the breakfast club?

People can say what they want about Tarvi$ he always delivers. Kelly Price geesh
I can't stop listening to that ****. Even tho I do have alot of bad to say about him he does deliver musically 90% of the time.

"I can neva let her spend the night. Woke up cocaine all in my hair, thought it was lice. Yeah Yeah; STRAIGHT UP!! ` Travis Scott 
pimp.gif

Posted in the breakfast club thread:

Yeah. TBC will try to play it off as them being bad interviewees, but their energy at Sway and even at Hot were totally different. Cats seemed to be having fun at Sway's show. Tbc they switch it up on some "f these n's, we just gotta do this for the promo run" steeze. Any idea as to why they may not fw the breakfast club?

Hot, Sway, Big Boy was all good interviews. When they did TBC it was all one word answers and mean mugs starting with Quavo not liking CTG's question about him being a QB.

travis outro should have been a minute long interlude

how u gone big on BIG?

feel like people gonna be saying that all year...gonna be in every *** twitter/IG statuses lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom