Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

First time hearing t-shirt :smokin

Deadz beat so fire :x coulda done without 2 trash though

Kelly price [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] already knew it was gonna be fire from the snippet. Travis too talented

Album is semi-enjoyable I can't lie, beats drown out any bad raps. First album of theirs I kinda like. Need to do the car test to confirm

I thought my rearview was gonna break off bruh.

Brown Paper Bag

raw

There's no words to describe how damn hard Kelly Price is :smh: :smokin :smokin
Been listening to the album all day and I can honestly say it's fire from start to finish. My only real gripe is Uzi's terrible verse on Bad And Boujee

They delivered. Kelly price... lawd

Last edited:
I had to pull over this morning, and walk away from my car, I couldn't handle all the heat coming out the speakers. :x :smh: :smokin

Call casting pretty flames too

Good thing I never really listened to bad and boujee like that, so it's cool cuz im not burned out I can enjoy wit with the album

Last edited:
LOL at them putting "T-Shirt", "Call Casting" and "Bad & Boujee" in sequential order. And I'm not eem mad. :smokin

Thank you to whoever started the trend with albums dropping on Friday.

Keep Kanye far away from the homies. They in their pocket right now, we don't need yeezy or the other wave riders to ruin it.

This. For the love of god please keep that cornball Ye away from these dudes studio sessions. :lol:

Yeah, Kanye ain't been part of a good project in 6 years.

I had to pull over this morning, and walk away from my car, I couldn't handle all the heat coming out the speakers. :x :smh: :smokin

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom