Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Slippery
Big On Big
All ***
Kelly Price
Deadz
Bad & Boujee
:pimp: :pimp:

Cool album. Glad it sounds like an album too and not just an extended mixtape. Out Yo Way is pretty good too. Not a blow away album, but real solid from start to finish and much better than Yung Rich Nation.

This What turned me into a fan......

undeniable. I remember them having fake views on worldstar and all.....but **** worked

These dudes really "havin".....a moment right now. ***** counted them out. ATL dudes having resurgances all the time.

Future
Titty Boi
Migos

C U L T U R E :pimp:

ATL ****** will never completely fall off because even if the mainstream ain't rocking with them they can survive in the meantime off of mixtapes and doing the southern market if the music is hard

they catch their hits organically too...a lot of ****** switch up when they get to a label and try to force stuff

Last edited:
Brrrrrr sqqssqq ssbrrrrs

pot

****** tried to send a thot , thats the only way to plot , klay thomp ?? shot 8 ball corna pocket, white boys in the gang call em andy milinokis

:wow: :wow: :smokin

Album already lost hella replay value :lol: but a couple songs still bang. Gotta remember I'm listening to the migos

undeniable. I remember them having fake views on worldstar and all.....but **** worked

These dudes really "havin".....a moment right now. ***** counted them out. ATL dudes having resurgances all the time.

Future
Titty Boi
Migos

Excellent post sir. :pimp:

Young Rich ****** is a personal classic, I remember seeing them at Fools Gold Day Off in Brooklyn in 2013 and being one of the only ones knowing songs word for word.

To see them finally touching this kind of success only justifies how excited I was about them from the jump and how much they've developed and adapted to the landscape.

With this project they definitely cemented themselves.

I remember the 1st time I heard fema. U couldn't tell me that wasn't wop on the 1st verse, then I heard the tape and knew they had it.

Rich then famous was what hooked me in.
Then offset verse on jealousy made me a fan of him.
"**** ***** you saying we dissing?

Mistletoe chopper, them bullets, come kissing

Don’t enter Atlanta without no permission

Leave ‘em stanking like chitlins

Got ****** that come threw your chimney

Like the Grinch that stole Christmas

Did a 8 month sentence, I did it, came home to the riches"

Bando, followed by a combo of 1st 48, All Over Me, then Sorry with OJ Da Juiceman and Riff Raff is what had me continuing to check out their stuff

Future
Titty Boi
Migos

Might sound crazy to some but this is one of my all time favorite mixtape. Straight classic...it's been what almost 5 or 6 years? And I still play this joint matter fact I played it all the way through last Wednesday.

Slippery and get right witcha

188r7uyq7hnqqgif.gif

Last edited:
Might sound crazy to some but this is one of my all time favorite mixtape. Straight classic...it's been what almost 5 or 6 years? And I still play this joint matter fact I played it all the way through last Wednesday.
Certified classic, nothing crazy about it

Crazy to me that Pronto doesn't get more love

If only Drake would've got on it when they sent it to him :smh:

Wasn't really a fan of Versace at first. I think it was either Bando or RIP that won me over.

YRN showed a lot of potential and they sure as hell capitalized on that 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom