Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I heard some of those flavors are actually good, but I don't really eat chips. Seeing the Migos, Romeo, and Fetty Wap bags had me dying though :lol:

Migos stupid as hell for saying that **** about Makonnen.

Why even bring that energy to your campaign right now? :smh:

Just say no comment and keep it moving.

Rolling Stone on some **** **** as usual trying to troll ATL rappers into saying **** like this but they fell for it.

search Migos on Twitter and some people tryna cancel them over their comments on Makonnen

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...ide-atlanta-rap-trio-migos-wild-world-w465205

hope their moment ain't over before it starts especially over something as silly as this considering 75% of the ****** making this type of music haven't actually done anything more than maybe sell some dime bags if that

they make rap music...Quavo & co will be fine...rolling stone basically interjected politically in a game of gotcha..cuz homeboy makonnin ICE COLD & stinking career wise.

Last edited:
Migos stupid as hell for saying that **** about Makonnen.

Why even bring that energy to your campaign right now? :smh:

Just say no comment and keep it moving.

Rolling Stone on some **** **** as usual trying to troll ATL rappers into saying **** like this but they fell for it.

Definitely. They fell for that trap. The reporter was listening to everything :lol:. Even a part in there were Takeoff called Jeezy and Luda "weak".....I'm sure that was in context of them not performing though.

Also,Ironic for some Gwinnett ****** to questions another rappers street credibility and subject matter :lol:.

They'll be ard though.

T-Shirt top 20. C U L T U R E.

As the gate slides open, follow the McLaren 650S Spider currently rolling into the parking lot, white paint aglow in the dusk. Quavo – 25, one-third of the hip-hop phenomenon Migos – is behind the carbon-fiber steering wheel with his sneakers off "because you gotta respect the suede," he explains. His passenger is a young woman named Destiny, a nursing student who took a semester off to pursue modeling. Quavo told Destiny to remove her stilettos too

Quavo was alone in his love for "the National Geographic Channel," Offset recalls. "I used to cuss this ___ *** out 'cause he'd come into the room at 10:00 and wanted to watch the whales and the **********ing ocean."

:rofl: :rofl:

As the gate slides open, follow the McLaren 650S Spider currently rolling into the parking lot, white paint aglow in the dusk. Quavo – 25, one-third of the hip-hop phenomenon Migos – is behind the carbon-fiber steering wheel with his sneakers off "because you gotta respect the suede," he explains. His passenger is a young woman named Destiny, a nursing student who took a semester off to pursue modeling. Quavo told Destiny to remove her stilettos too

Denzel in American Gangster popped in my head.

That's $25,000 Alpaca!

glad they cleared it up before they tried to pull out the pitchforks on these boys

that write up was a wasted noisey special

Last edited:

glad they cleared it up before they tried to pull out the pitchforks on these boys

that write up was a wasted noisey special

Good move by them.

Wasn't feeling that Rolling Stone article at all, they stay trying to play up stereotypes of these young rap ****** throughout the article.

Spending so much time focusing on that incident with the female trying to force it into a DV situation.

Majority of the article is about their past transgesssions, drug consumption and guns.

As if all other ATL rappers don't have the same things going on, they offered zero unique perspective on the group basically.

Reminds me of their profile of Future last year.

Waste of a feature.

Quavo was alone in his love for "the National Geographic Channel," Offset recalls. "I used to cuss this ___ *** out 'cause he'd come into the room at 10:00 and wanted to watch the whales and the **********ing ocean."

:rofl: :rofl:

Its crazy that Quavo is actually the 'worst' out of the 3 but the most talked about... Shows what kinda ear the average listener has

You do kno that Quavo is the most prominent out of the three, being the main dude in the spotlight.

Quavo is the best to me.

Obviously not as good as a pure lyricist compared to Offset and Takeoff but his hooks are some of the best in rap period.

His melody game is up there with only Future and Thug.

Quavo is the best to me.

Obviously not as good as a pure lyricist compared to Offset and Takeoff .

Maybe it's me but dudes aint exactly outrapping Quavo on every song

They're lyrically on the same level

Last edited:
Maybe it's me but dudes aint exactly outrapping Quavo on every song

They're lyrically on the same level

Lmfao right, none of them ****** are anything special on the mic to be even using the word "lyrically"

They make catchy music and when the beat is good the song gets better :lol: quavo sounds the best on tracks it is what it is, the numbers( the fans ) don't lie

Back
Top Bottom