Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

it used to be like that but in 2017 offset has passed takeoff........takeoff has become stagnant, he doesnt have that "copy me" or "cross the country" OOMPH to his delivery sometimes 

which one of my cars should i drive todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

they all got individual things that are great about them and likely we'd get tired of any of their solo acts after 8-10 songs into an album

that's what makes them great as a group because it's like they're always tagging each other in to pick up where the last isn't as strong at

they all got individual things that are great about them and likely we'd get tired of any of their solo acts after 8-10 songs into an album

that's what makes them great as a group because it's like they're always tagging each other in to pick up where the last isn't as strong at

That's pretty much how I feel, but a Quavo solo surely would have to be loaded with features just cause his style is so hook heavy

I heard some of those flavors are actually good, but I don't really eat chips. Seeing the Migos, Romeo, and Fetty Wap bags had me dying though
laugh.gif
BBQn w/ my honey slaps.
I don't even eat snacks/chips like that but my barber lobbied me to try some last week and while yes, I was lit, they hit sum serious 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

glad they cleared it up before they tried to pull out the pitchforks on these boys

that write up was a wasted noisey special

they didn't have to IMO since it wasn't on video persay..but Migos shouldn't of been suckered into commenting in da 1st place.

Takeoff > Offset >>>>>>>>>>>>> Quavo

This is true.

naw.

ya be da same type of cats that say Styles P better than Jadakiss & yet Everyone shows Jada 100000x more love :lol:

I hope you mean Jadakiss is the eeeeaaaarrrrly 00's :lol:

what u mean? even up till Jada & 50 were going back & forth he was always da favorite outta da lox...even now.

everyone waiting on that Freddy vs Jason tape.

People def are waiting on Freddy vs Jason, but there's no way people prefer Jada over Styles today, and I'd say even as far back as 2005. I'd copy a new Sheek album or Jada's today tbh

Kiss does get more love cuz he's done so many features. He's out there more than Styles. But a lot of people will also say Gangster And Gentleman is better than anything Kiss has done.

Back
Top Bottom