Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Assuming they'll make a Slippery video, I also hope they do a Call Casting and Kelly Price 

I done killed the replay value of this album smh

str8drop str8drop flippa still qc/yrn? Son like the black sheep, he don't be around no more, don't rock the qc piece no more either. Them ****** got all the way hot and he fell off the face of the earth. U would think he would be super visible seeing their position right now.

Nah he ain't been QC since prolly the beginning of the year

He was supposed to be messing with some Florida _'s (he originally from West Palm Beach) I don't think they ever did anything tho

Still wack they rode his dab wave and gave him no credit

Kinda ****** up how his situation played out :smh:

Last edited:
Nah he ain't been QC since prolly the beginning of the year

He was supposed to be messing with some Florida _'s (he originally from West Palm Beach) I don't think they ever did anything tho
Kinda ****** up how his situation played out :smh:

Hol up what

why they fall out?

Damn. I really rock with Flippa, wish things woulda worked out with QC. If he woulda got the right push he couldve definitely got exposure. He was like the 4th/hidden Migo in my eyes lol.

And idk who started the "dat way" thing. I always see rich the kid abuse it lol

Last edited:
Well at least he still cool with the migos. I noticed he separated himself the last few mths tho. They should've signed dude to their imprint and maybe could've pushed him as the 4thbmigo/their man's. A flippa verse on a few tapes/single and let that man dab his life away in the dab video.

Back
Top Bottom