Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Well he was one of the first rapper dudes who started saying it on tracks. All slang starts in the streets how you gonna use that to discredit him :lol:

Mannn, WTF is wrong with Quavo, this ***** skating on dese beats like his last name Yamaguchi :x :smh:.......

Triple Axel Flow :smokin

Well at least he still cool with the migos. I noticed he separated himself the last few mths tho. They should've signed dude to their imprint and maybe could've pushed him as the 4thbmigo/their man's.

Last month Scrub a** Rich didn't even show for his opening set @ the Migos show in my city because "he missed his flight".... when they announced it ppl started cheering :rofl:

Last edited:
Well at least he still cool with the migos. I noticed he separated himself the last few mths tho. They should've signed dude to their imprint and maybe could've pushed him as the 4thbmigo/their man's.

Last month Scrub a** Rich didn't even show for his opening set @ the Migos show in my city because "he missed his flight".... when they announced it ppl started cheering :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: they know hes that trash

Damn Skippa left QC. I was kinda' disappointed to hear the Migos say they started the dab, and not shouting out Flippa on SportsCenter.

Still my favorite Skippa track. 
pimp.gif

Just a year ago another nter wrote these ****** off... after ya favorite rappers bit their flow.... after the dab got played out by white America... without selling out dude's flourished. I fully expect drake to hop back on the wave soon.

Stayed true. Bubbled....flourished.

Felt like "Cacoon" and 3 way" was them realizing they had to go back to the old formula.

Migos platinum. What a time :pimp:

Last edited:
Hopefully this a sign of things to come. People see them and future succeed while feeding their core and other stop selling out.

Back
Top Bottom