Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

P need to make them ****** go on stage without all that damn jewelry on and no popping pills. Imagine Hannah Montana live if they had energy smh. Dudes play the rockstar role but hop in 1 spot all set.

Not my favorite song they dropped this year or anything, but it's hard.

Cardi and Nicki both danced to me.

These *****es ain't who they said they is, they ***** stink...they catfishin' :lol:

OK Trap Selena. She did what she supposed to do, guarantee these broads going to OD with bar as a caption on IG.

I don't listen to Nicki often but she got to have a notebook full of " these *****es is my sons" bars :lol:

Thought they left that boy Takeoff off this joint. :smh: :lol:

I’m a little disappointed in nicki..not cuz she didn’t come to rap but because cardi b is closer to her than I thought. They both killed they verse but nicki shoulda ate more imo.

The migos were pretty garbage on this tbh. Shoulda just been a quavo x nicki and cardi track. Quavo on the hook only

Song might grow on me but nothing special on first listen. Nicki did her thang

I didn't fully appreciate how flames Too Hotty was until like last week. That's probably my favorite song I've heard from them since the album.

Also, they've slid on some of his stuff on Culture; but I'm still not a big fan of Murda Beatz.

I didn't fully appreciate how flames Too Hotty was until like last week. That's probably my favorite song I've heard from them since the album.

Also, they've slid on some of his stuff on Culture; but I'm still not a big fan of Murda Beatz.

IDK what else he produced on Culture but this was hard as ****

Oh yeah?

ohhh.png

Back
Top Bottom