Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I respect 21 for doing him and not trying to match offsets style

this is the energy most expected from future and thug

Offset is far and away the best a Migo. And top 5 newer generation rapper. I want a solo joint from him.

21 been some gabbich’ from day 1

Pretty much everything on here except Mad Stalkers and Run Up the Racks I'm rockin wit it. Offset is the best Migo now just edging by Takeoff.

I guess Metro's beats on Savage Mode were so good that I ignored it :lol: should have been Offset and Peewee Longway

It's probably because 21 was solo on most of the tracks but since he's with Offset he's getting outshined bad. Like on Darth Vader song so dope until 21 comes on.

I been riding with takeoff from the beginning but offset been skating for a minute now

Offset ≥ Takeoff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quavious

21 nice on here

it’s just 2 different styles

his album was hard too

my choppa and still serving both nasty

this whole joint goes really

Ghostface Killers :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Offset walked in and out the booth like

tenor.gif

I'm glad metro switched it up a lil bit. There was a stretch when his name was getting out there when every beat sounded the same

This **** is fire. This better than the Super and Thug tape (and I **** with that).

Offset is animal. Metro sound like he getting better, he still got the same sound but it's like he adding lil stuff to his beats.

21 for the most part is wack and boring but his dark style really fits the tape. I can't listen to a full project from him, features only.

Back
Top Bottom