Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Can takeoff and longway get together and do a tape plz? The zay/murda/ricky racks beats that would get surfed on smh. #takeoffthelongway

Would love that tape

QC had so much ammo on Budden for the Ice Tray video but they didn't really use it, could have been so much better

Pharrell did it.

I like it its a logical next step for them.

pharrell lowkey building a nice catalog of weirdo trap beats.

Yeah Pharrell got a couple joints out now that I'm really liking as far as production goes. I really like that 1000 song

its out
iseeu.png

Yo is the Big Tymer flow gon become a thing? I been hearing it often lately

It’s been a thing in the underground for the last year or so. Carti used it on Magnolia (hence the track title) and that seemed like the “mainstream” culmination of it. Then Wayne did a remix and did his impression. Jeezy dropped that Black Bottles a few months ago and did his take on it so it’s like a thing on the other side now

Early 2000s fashion is back en vogue now as well and has been for most of this year w “influencers” etc. These dudes got Rocky, Travis, etc all wearing baggy **** now

It’s been a thing in the underground for the last year or so. Carti used it on Magnolia (hence the track title) and that seemed like the “mainstream” culmination of it. Then Wayne did a remix and did his impression. Jeezy dropped that Black Bottles a few months ago and did his take on it so it’s like a thing on the other side now

Early 2000s fashion is back en vogue now as well and has been for most of this year w “influencers” etc. These dudes got Rocky, Travis, etc all wearing baggy **** now

here 4 dis

:lol: Tees, Bauds and Rees.

Are "Jabos" really about to make a fake comeback? I keep seeing cats pop up in em.

People been trying it since like 2015. On some reverse hipster ****. It's not gonna happen. Look how goofy that **** look.

What's next? ****** gon try to bring south pole back?

People been trying it since like 2015. On some reverse hipster ****. It's not gonna happen. Look how goofy that **** look.

What's next? ****** gon try to bring south pole back?

Heron Preston did the girbauds last year/beginning of this year, I think _'s kinda past that as far as "influencers"

Overall tho I wouldn’t even say the look is coming back, its pretty much already back. Just hasn't really disseminated out to the "regular people" yet.

Back
Top Bottom