Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Heron Preston did the girbauds last year/beginning of this year, I think _'s kinda past that as far as "influencers"

Overall tho I wouldn’t even say the look is coming back, its pretty much already back. Just hasn't really disseminated out to the "regular people" yet.

I said this was coming back 2018-2019 in the celebs rocking heat thread in 15-16. The same way around this time last decade the shift to skinny began. **** is cyclical.

however i think this time, both slim and baggy will flourish

everyone in here denying it gonna make the switch once Ye or someone pulls off that first fit :lol:

Baggy is already back in. The dam franchise boyz level baggy type **** ain't coming back tho. You gon see some people try it but it'll never come back to being popular.

A dude on grailed was selling a few pair of bauds but he got them joints slimmed up. Joints was skinny bauds. I ain't gonna lie I almost copped, joints fit like Balmain from the pics

Big shirts/jackets/hoodies with skinny jeans is dumbest the ****. Lol I call it the Kanye
Kanye-_West-_kanyewest-2017-10-10_Lzd_Se_Fd1_OU9_Ba_C1f_WGxi_Uz_Jo_OTdt_UGp.jjpg

reports-claim-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-reconcile-6-week-separat.jpg

Last edited:
yo i still have a pair. red instead of orange...wonder if a tailor could do it without messing them up.

That Quavo and Travis project is cool. Modern Slavery and Saint are fire, everything else was just ok.

This kinda exposed that Quavo can't carry that many full songs cuz his rapping ain't on Takeoff and Offset level. Travis never been much of a rapper. Nice hooks and boring verses on here.

That Quavo and Travis project is cool. Modern Slavery and Saint are fire, everything else was just ok.

This kinda exposed that Quavo can't carry that many full songs cuz his rapping ain't on Takeoff and Offset level. Travis never been much of a rapper. Nice hooks and boring verses on here.

I think a lot of people felt that way at least until Control The Streets dropped, cause he had some of the best tracks on there. But before then, Quavo solos (or Quavo-based songs) were pretty meh.

yo i still have a pair. red instead of orange...wonder if a tailor could do it without messing them up.
A dude on grailed was selling a few pair of bauds but he got them joints slimmed up. Joints was skinny bauds. I ain't gonna lie I almost copped, joints fit like Balmain from the pics
Them kinda hard can’t eem lie

CD43D9C7-42A6-4070-B988-1D4993F21FFE.jpeg

Someone in the comment section of the pic up there says he does it. I might have to **** with him on the Girbauds and the Sean John and Fubu velour sweats. 2018 energy.

Slave Master beat was wasted, kinda upset about it really.
Huncho Jack is so okay, I'm almost okay with people calling it trash. It just could have and should have been better

Back
Top Bottom