Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

**** so weird. Quavo biting the biter :smh: :lol:

He stilll get off when he get in his pocket though. “What it do”, “ice tray” etc.

And them peoples need to go head trying to take down Offset. They BEEN eager to try to knock these young ***** off on some fake homophobia outrage.

And it’s mainly people outside the culture :smh: trying tim dictate things they don’t know know. Could’ve used a better choice of words....but it really ain’t that deep.

Tried to get Ginuwine out the paint a few weeks ago too smh.
What it do sound like it could've been made in 2014. That's when he at his best imo. All the crooning and auto tune humming he be doing nowadays, then on them same songs his verses be meh. Offset tho, got better after the 2nd bid. Takeoff gonna takeoff still my favorite

Quavo did used to better but he was always the worst of the 3. Nowadays he damn near unbearable to me. Ice tray so wack

Hellcat hard tho

We the ones the new strip club anthem this way. I was watching a few snap stories from a party at the strip joint last night and they ran it back like 3x and everybody hopped on stage flooding that mfer

We the ones the new strip club anthem this way. I was watching a few snap stories from a party at the strip joint last night and they ran it back like 3x and everybody hopped on stage flooding that mfer

I woulda thought the broads would love that City Girls joint. :lol:

I woulda thought the broads would love that City Girls joint. :lol:
I seen alot of *****es listening to that on ig too. But our city the type whenever 1 of our artist is on a major artist project that song gonna be the 1. That tee grizzley and jeezy song on the radio every 10 minutes too. Anything with big Sean or tee on it getting a local push especially tee.

They play that **** all day everyday on ESPN too

Back
Top Bottom