Miguel "All I Want Is You" Album

my fav tracks: Vixen and Girls Like You
pimp.gif

Love this album probably my fave this year, like many of y'all after listening to it many times for past few days I finally purchased it too. That melody was no doubt, but i seen u edit it and said that lol

Love this album probably my fave this year, like many of y'all after listening to it many times for past few days I finally purchased it too. That melody was no doubt, but i seen u edit it and said that lol

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Son...I was just gonna throw out white women names until something stuck
laugh.gif

Phone a friend...Ask the audience...Remove half the answers...something
laugh.gif

Until I stop the track and continued the melody in my head..."that sounds like No Doubt"

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Son...I was just gonna throw out white women names until something stuck
laugh.gif

Phone a friend...Ask the audience...Remove half the answers...something
laugh.gif

Until I stop the track and continued the melody in my head..."that sounds like No Doubt"

You guys didn't disappoint me on the hype.

Quality album right here. Pleasantly surprised.

You guys didn't disappoint me on the hype.

Quality album right here. Pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom