Miguel "All I Want Is You" Album

Yo and it's crazy how old Sure Thing and Quickie are.
I had those as my myspace songs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That was my junior year in HS and I'm a junior in college now.
And they're still dope.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And they're still dope.

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And they're still dope.

damn really? so this n recycling songs?

awww its all good its new to me lol

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And they're still dope.

damn really? so this n recycling songs?

awww its all good its new to me lol

This album.....it sounds good and I enjoyed it after the 1st listen. But after the second listen I easily got annoyed of most of these tracks. I don't know if its his lyrics or if its his singing it gets rather repetitive and tiresome after a few listens.

This album.....it sounds good and I enjoyed it after the 1st listen. But after the second listen I easily got annoyed of most of these tracks. I don't know if its his lyrics or if its his singing it gets rather repetitive and tiresome after a few listens.

eek.gif
 Easily one of the best R&B albums I've heard in while.
It seems like he is doing that new dance sound Usher has been trying to do lately...but better
I'm just upset that he hasnt come up with newer material, Vixen, Sure Thing, Quickie I've heard YEARS ago like Staxx said.
Very good album especially for a debut

eek.gif
 Easily one of the best R&B albums I've heard in while.
It seems like he is doing that new dance sound Usher has been trying to do lately...but better
I'm just upset that he hasnt come up with newer material, Vixen, Sure Thing, Quickie I've heard YEARS ago like Staxx said.
Very good album especially for a debut

"Hard Way" is probably my favorite, I play it the most. I still don't understand why "I'll Still Try" isn't on the album, that song is real nice. His label should have put his second single out the first week of November, a lot of songs on here sound like perfect single material. I read that "Sure Thing" was next but I don't know what's taking so long to release

"Hard Way" is probably my favorite, I play it the most. I still don't understand why "I'll Still Try" isn't on the album, that song is real nice. His label should have put his second single out the first week of November, a lot of songs on here sound like perfect single material. I read that "Sure Thing" was next but I don't know what's taking so long to release

Originally Posted by rocyaice

After I read your quote, I gave it another spin and I'd have to respectfully disagree.

Album is definitely NICE.

After I read your quote, I gave it another spin and I'd have to respectfully disagree.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Oh its nice. IT sounds good. But with some of the choruses and I don't know maybe even his voice its tough to sit through more than once. For me anyway. But the album does have some bangers. Actually I can't even point out a weak song.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Oh its nice. IT sounds good. But with some of the choruses and I don't know maybe even his voice its tough to sit through more than once. For me anyway. But the album does have some bangers. Actually I can't even point out a weak song.

I had this on repeat all day at work... All I Want Is You is actually a very weak song compared to the rest of the album

i feel like a gay man every time Pay Me comes on...its so random and different from the rest of the album....  

193200045.gif

I had this on repeat all day at work... All I Want Is You is actually a very weak song compared to the rest of the album

i feel like a gay man every time Pay Me comes on...its so random and different from the rest of the album....  

193200045.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Haha, I hate the song.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Haha, I hate the song.

Back
Top Bottom