Miguel Tejada reveals his real age...

YO! ^ Wrong is wrong is wrong. No one is denying that. BUT... they could've simply approached him with the document. Instead they chosed to "set itup" to sensationalize it. Not to mention they're showing it as a top news story TODAY, when it occured TUESDAY, and it will air in it's entiretyNEXT TUESDAY.

Clearly, they've made their agendas take precedent over good and decent reporting. No real writer would do that to a guy. Not a respectable one. They needto be checked on it. Period. DF!!!

that interview was really awkward, i kinda felt bad for tejada he got painted into a corner
laugh.gif

No real writer would do that to a guy.

It's not just a guy. It's Miguel Tejada, the repeated liar and cheater. The same guy that said he didn't take steriods. He did.

Tejada needs to stop dodging the truth and start telling it. Where is this man's integrity?

YO! Fair enough... but again, no REAL writer would do that. Regardless of the athlete. There was an alternative and they made their choice. No secret how theycame to that decision. DF!!!

Did anyone catch how they busted him
roll.gif

It was for E60 on ESPN or something and during the interview the guy pulled the Birth Certificate out
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reporter - *shows certificate*

Tejada - 'who gave you thisssss'

Reporter - 'the dominican government

Tejada - 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea tho, I dont really see the point. Its not like this wasnt out there. Like they said on PTI, if Houston wanted to really do a background check, it was outthere.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They did son dirty.

What does it matter to ESPN? The interviewer seemed like he had a personal vendetta against the man
smh.gif

i think i read somewhere that said Miguel's Driver License has his real birthday on it.

How is it possible they didn't already know his real age?

smh.gif
ESPN has fallen off. If he can play, he can play. You've gotta be smartenough to know that if a player has been declining somewhat for the last X amount of years, that if you give him a certain length contract his skills areprobably going to diminish. While it is true that they're going to diminish faster at an older age, 2 years isn't going to make a lot of difference inthat. Its a risk period when you sign a player over 28, he could decline in a year, he could be good for another 10

waits for juilo franco interview - you know the man hit the half century mark long time ago...

haha i cant wait for the day...

Oden will die of a heart attack or some %$#@ and than his parents will come out andannounce he was born in 1946.
roll.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at the vid. They #@!%@+% %%$@%%* him on E60
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They did son dirty.

What does it matter to ESPN? The interviewer seemed like he had a personal vendetta against the man
smh.gif

smh

laugh.gif
exposed. Regardless, they're dirty for trying to hypeit up like its some huge scandal.

smh.gif
ESPN has fallen off

Originally Posted by THE GR8

haha i cant wait for the day...

Oden will die of a heart attack or some %$#@ and than his parents will come out andannounce he was born in 1946.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AirAnt23:
YO! Actually, I think it was classless. ESPN has had a few instances in the past 3 or 4 years where they've attempted to "create" news. The way in which it was done was purposely to have him lie before showing the document. Total *$!#$ move, and I can't respect it. God bless you D. Schapp and Ralph Wiley... in your wake, all's left is a bunch of broads. DF!!!
Bro, I can not agree with you more.

What were some of the other instances where you feel ESPN created the news story? For me, I came into this thread to say that I haven't been thisdisappointed with a non-story being a story since T.O. was 'suicidal'.

This whole thing is so nothing, man. For me anyways. O.K, he's 33. Whoopee. 'But that means he LIED!!!' And? Nothing major. 'But that means ateam signed him before they were supposed to be allowed to!' And? What does that mean to us, fans of sport? 'But if he lied about this, AND he'sproven to be lying in the steroid investigation, then... he's a LIAR!!'

laugh.gif

On this being a major issue, I'm selling.

Originally Posted by chikickz

No real writer would do that to a guy.

It's not just a guy. It's Miguel Tejada, the repeated liar and cheater. The same guy that said he didn't take steriods. He did.

Tejada needs to stop dodging the truth and start telling it. Where is this man's integrity?

ill tell u where its not - in his bank account

Back
Top Bottom