up to 25 hr's for the year with 67 rbi's 

i thought he was gonna be awkward at 6'5'' 250lb

but he's been 
pimp.gif
 this year

dude mashed that hr last night.

reminds of blake griffin playin baseball for some reason
laugh.gif

I saw the Grand Slam live, he is one of my favorite players. I made it a point to draft him early this year in my keeper league (fantasy baseball) and I'm so glad I did. He is going to be a star in this league for a long time.

His power is effortless.

Black players in baseball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If he can improve his OBP and cut down on the SO's, the sky is the limit.

i swear dudes arms were pulsing like in a video game before he hit that GS off Izzy. had such a bad feeling on that 3-2 count
30t6p3b.gif

kid can mash. gotta give him that.

dude has all the potential in the world to break the strikeout record.
30t6p3b.gif

definitely like his power, but sometimes he looks beyond lost at the plate

Originally Posted by do work son

dude has all the potential in the world to break the strikeout record.
30t6p3b.gif

definitely like his power, but sometimes he looks beyond lost at the plate

One of the veterans on the club was talking about Mike Stanton and his SO problems. Wes Helms was saying that once he gets about another full season of knowing how to hit
and being completely comfortable and effortless with his swing, then he will be a problem. Remember he's only 21 and watching him play, you're stuck with his growing pains.

All I know is he better be on the Marlins long term. They better not just trade him like they did with Miguel Cabrera 
mad.gif

Matt Kemp, Mike Stanton, and Justin Upton are my favorite players. Stanton is an absolute beast

Went to my high school. Absolute freak athlete. Was getting D1 offers from big time schools for basketball, football and baseball, but going pro turned out to be a pretty good decision

He might turn out to be the one Marlins prospect that actually stays and becomes the face
laugh.gif

Love the kid but I'm not so sure the K rate goes away.

He's been one of the few bright spots for us this season after that horrible June we had. We have a nice group of young players, JJ needs to stay healthy and cogs needs to get his game together again.

Originally Posted by woody2626

He's been one of the few bright spots for us this season after that horrible June we had. We have a nice group of young players, JJ needs to stay healthy and cogs needs to get his game together again.
whats the deal with coghlan anyway? from ROY to
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Mike Stanton > Any receiver on the Dolphins too

sign him up then. hasnt been a good 2 sport player in a while.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by dland24

You guys know he is only a quarter black right?

but that 1/4 of him is the only part him hitting that ball right 
pimp.gif

There is nothing
pimp.gif
about your comment, it's so ignorant and stupid.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by woody2626

whats the deal with coghlan anyway? from ROY to
nerd.gif

His hitting was just terrible this year so he got sent down to triple a, not sure if confidence played a big part in it or not.Vazquez had been terrible up until recently. We have a nice offensive core going forward

Dude threw a seed to get Reyes at home.

I'd like to see that bp homer they were talking about...

Back
Top Bottom