Mike Stanton at age 21>>>>>>>your favorite baseball player

Originally Posted by rashi

I go to BP just to watch this kid rake, unbelievable.

i would honestly make a effort to keep him over gaby

I saw Adam Dunn hit 12 straight (yes i counted) out during bp once... 3 if them left the park. Pujols hit a ball once at Cinergy Field that hit hit GABP while it was being constructed, longest bomb I've ever seen... the *@*+ almost disappeared.

Originally Posted by 2o6

I agree. David Samson was on the radio a few weeks ago talking about how the Marlins are actually making a profit, not sure how, so when the time comes hopefully they spend the money.

Stanton, Hanley (if motivated), Gaby, Morrison, Bonifacio...Scary lineup.

I remember the vid of bonds in bp at wrigley hitting on on top of the building across from the stadium.

The foul ball home run that Mike hit earlier this season that went into the upper deck at home was just not human

I thought Hanley was going on and on last week about he wanted to be "Mr. Marlin" and have his jersey retired and go into the HOF as a Marlin?

Its Hanley. One week he's focused and playing his %%% off and the next week he's *****ing about having to cut his hair

one of the best young hitter...hes already better than justin upton imo...next big thing until bryce harper makes it to the majors

Originally Posted by woody2626

Its Hanley. One week he's focused and playing his %%% off and the next week he's *****ing about having to cut his hair

laugh.gif
On point.

Originally Posted by 2o6

I agree. David Samson was on the radio a few weeks ago talking about how the Marlins are actually making a profit, not sure how, so when the time comes hopefully they spend the money.

our bullpen tho 
frown.gif
 nunez 
mad.gif

and
i drive by it all the time but is the new stadium a hitters park 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
black folks kill me. Make everything about race.

Mike Stanton is a beast.

Spoiler [+]
Clayton Kershaw at 23>>> your favorite pitcher

hes got an absolute cannon.. im sure we could start QB for most NFL teams........... or Linebacker

Stanton could have a great career... I hope he does...

BUT Griffey at 21 was better...

Nonetheless Stanton is pretty amazing...

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I thought Hanley was going on and on last week about he wanted to be "Mr. Marlin" and have his jersey retired and go into the HOF as a Marlin?

laugh.gif
he was saying Conine is going to be the next Mr. Marlin.

I would keep this kid over Hanley and build around him in the new stadium every day of the week.  Anybody on that roster TBH, minors or majors.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

our bullpen tho 
frown.gif
 nunez 
mad.gif

and
i drive by it all the time but is the new stadium a hitters park 
nerd.gif

I've been in the new stadium, truly beautiful.

Dimensions:

Left field line: 340ft.
Left-Center: 384ft.
Center: 420ft.
Right-center: 392ft.
Right field line: 335 ft.

Supposedly, there is a rumor he hit a ball 550ft. when he was 20 in the minors.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Stanton could have a great career... I hope he does...

BUT Griffey at 21 was better...

Nonetheless Stanton is pretty amazing...
A-Rod at 22 was 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

40/40 club DAMMNNNN

I'm from Jacksonville where the Marlins AA affiliate Suns play. Saw this kid last season while working at the ballpark...absolute beast. He's very eager to learn and be the best he can be for sure. Last game I saw him play there he crushed a ball straight away center what felt like a mile...

One of my favorite players in the majors.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Those are the dimensions? Seems like a park that'd destroy lefty power.

I'm kinda interested how the ball will carry, it's like 5 miles from the beach with the batter facing the water.

Back
Top Bottom