Mike Tirico unappreciation

ESPN has the worst announcers. Their announcers for every sport suck. Mostly because they have Mike Tirico and Mike Patrick calling all their sports.

I dont like hime either.

Anyone seen him in person? I saw him and he is a short, pudgy little guy

Mike Tirico is one of the worst commentators I've ever heard. This guy has ruined plenty of NFL and NBA games for me.

tirico probably ruined his pants every time lebron has a breakaway dunk

the man has been suspended for sexual harassment NUMEROUS times
i think it was in michael freeman's book espn: the uncensored

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

During the half of the Celts/Hawks game, ABC did a feature on LeBron, which was an "inside" look at the dude off the court....when Lebron (who is a slob) opened the curtains in his bedroom and yelled "Wakey Wakey" to get up the person in his bed, I was a bit shocked to see that it was his girlfriend and not Mike Tirico hiding under the covers....

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude is a little open with his bias sometimes. I like Hubie though, so at leastit kinda evens out. It seems like they used to have another guy calling games with Hubie on ABC, where'd he go?

No problem with Mike....I have a problem Hubie Brown. Hubie's voice rolls me to sleep.

he gets a chubby and acts like a boy crazy 13 year old girl whenever he broadcast lebron or celtics games.... i hope for his sake he doesnt broadcast any ofceltic/cavs games.... guy might faint on live tv....

Originally Posted by u ttocs

ESPN has the worst announcers. Their announcers for every sport suck. Mostly because they have Mike Tirico and Mike Patrick calling all their sports.

I disagree.
Overall, TNT has the better announcers, better halftime show, etc. But I think Breen, Jackson, and Van Gundy are the single best announcingteam in basketball.

no one beats kevin harlan
dude sounds like hes having an orgasm at every good play (no !!+$)

and walton is missed too. [walton]"throw it down, big man"[/walton]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

he gets a chubby and acts like a boy crazy 13 year old girl whenever he broadcast lebron or celtics games.... i hope for his sake he doesnt broadcast any of celtic/cavs games.... guy might faint on live tv....

laugh.gif

Unappreciated.

The guy almost ruined the first 2 days of The Masters. Thank God CBS had their normal on-course announcers to make up for the schmuck.

if you want to know where the whole roster went to hs and an irrelevant anecdote, Tirico is your man.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

no one beats kevin harlan
dude sounds like hes having an orgasm at every good play (no !!+$)

and walton is missed too. [walton]"throw it down, big man"[/walton]

co-sign...tirico sucks LBJ

Back
Top Bottom