the man got 'em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

2 years??? for some dogs???

WHAT A JOKE.

the white man got 'em
smh.gif

You can take that racist @%@% elsewhere......Mike Vick got his %*@@#*$ self.

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

2 years??? for some dogs???

WHAT A JOKE.

the white man got 'em
smh.gif
yep. all of us white people got together, took a vote, and said BRING VICK DOWN!

get out of here with that racist CRAP.

Oh the judge was a animal activist huh ? damn thats messed up i thought he would get 18mo
Oh and Abe Lincoln was an active participant in Cockfights . So im pretty sure he's seen the dogs in action
Another odd thing is The Director Howard Hughes wanted to make a movie about dogfighting but the top Dogmen shot down the idea because they didnt want theextra attention .
I guess Mike and Chesseburger Eddie are gonna take it to the guards

Vick is going to a minimum security prison, he going to a prison like the one Martha Stewart was in. He won't be with the killers.

He's lucky he didn't get more.

He may be one of the stupider guys I've ever heard of.

First, all of the negative news starts surrounding him. He swears up and down that he had nothing to do with it.
Next, he fails a drug test.
Then he tells his PO that he smoked 2 months earlier, and that's why he failed. But wait! He later tells the FBI that he had smoked the day before! Doh!
Finally, he refuses to admit to killing any dogs himself. A short time later he fails a lie detector test.

Come on, how dumb can you get?

he got off easy considering his actions, which not only got him in trouble, but his deceit which put him in further hot water with the feds

you all can make all the excuses you want to make him appear like a saint, like he was unfairly targeted or as if there's other things law enforcementshould be doing, but in the end, he's gotta pay his bill

you can't be making up your own rules and expecting to get off so easy

he's become just another dumb athlete lacking will, foresight and a proper upbringing. not so much the exception to the rule anymore.

So he lied to the FEDS, no big deal!!
so it really shouldn't be a big deal that he's going away then too. or does that only go in one direction?

you all need to get real with that white/black bs too. dude became a target when he made himself so. it wasn't some conspiracy or plan to bring him down onsome cia or kkk tip. keep sticking to that crutch and things will never progress.

Originally Posted by mextra45

Oh the judge was a animal activist huh ? damn thats messed up i thought he would get 18mo
Oh and Abe Lincoln was an active participant in Cockfights . So im pretty sure he's seen the dogs in action
Another odd thing is The Director Howard Hughes wanted to make a movie about dogfighting but the top Dogmen shot down the idea because they didnt want the extra attention .
I guess Mike and Chesseburger Eddie are gonna take it to the guards

so because lincoln participated in cockfights, he automatically has at least seen dogs fight? you know this for sure? you can find us somewhere it saysthat? oh didn't think so, you know what happens when you assume things...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Vick is going to a minimum security prison, he going to a prison like the one Martha Stewart was in. He won't be with the killers.
I doubt that

Its true. He aint gonna be in there will all the killers and murderers. He gonna be in there with White Collar criminals and stuff like that. If he waswith general population there would be to many problems.

Man I was hoping he got the max sentence....hopefully he never returns to the NFL....I got no sympathy for a stupid!@!@ like him....

Some of you all are a trip....feeling sorry for a GROWN man who couldn't account for his own actions. Even after taking the plea, he STILL couldn't gethis story straight SMH. His career as a QB is over in the NFL. He will have a better shot at becoming the next Michael Bishop in the CFL. Dumb decision afterdumb decision has been the down fall for the Vick family. He's going to have a long time to reflect on what should or could have been. I dunno if I haveever seen a fall from grace like this. This guy was the face of the league at one point. Not the best QB in the world, but someone that most people would haveno problems in paying top dollar in seeing what he could do on the football field with his legs. Maybe a position switch might be in order if Vick wants to getback in the NFL. I would have a hard time believing an NFL owner would give Vick a chance in redemption and also being a starting QB due to the mess he hasgone through. This has been a touchy topic that has burned the airwaves, TV, watercooler conversations, etc. Race has been brought up, ethics, and otherthings. Whoever considers bringing him back to the NFL has to be aware of the potential PR nightmare that awaits. Owners could lose money with Mike Vick beingon their roster. The last thing owners want to do is to turn away fans. Like I said before, his career as a QB is over. Losing 3 years of experience in whatshould be your prime is catastrophic. I don't know if there is anyone who could come back under these circumstances. You make the bed you lay inthough....no pity from me.

Back
Top Bottom