Mike Wilbon is Dope

Cant watch the video now, but as big of a savage as he is for whatever he said in the video, is completely negated by the fact that he agrees with Jesse Jackson. Saying he agrees with someone who makes comments like "James is like a runaway slave" shows he is an idiot.

Cant watch the video now, but as big of a savage as he is for whatever he said in the video, is completely negated by the fact that he agrees with Jesse Jackson. Saying he agrees with someone who makes comments like "James is like a runaway slave" shows he is an idiot.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Wilbon is awful.

I tend to disagree with every position he takes on sports.

Makes me wanna cry whenever he talks boxing on PTI

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Wilbon is awful.

I tend to disagree with every position he takes on sports.

Makes me wanna cry whenever he talks boxing on PTI

Originally Posted by dland24

do u know exactly what Jesse  Jackson said or are you basing your opinion on TMZ snippit ?  because if the slave comment was all you took away from what Jackson said, you have been fooled by the media once again.  Jesse Jackson has turned into an ambulance chaser and is not a spokesman for me or our people but what he said definitely has merit.

A Central Florida Grad calling a Northwestern Grad a "dufus" where they do that at? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

do u know exactly what Jesse  Jackson said or are you basing your opinion on TMZ snippit ?  because if the slave comment was all you took away from what Jackson said, you have been fooled by the media once again.  Jesse Jackson has turned into an ambulance chaser and is not a spokesman for me or our people but what he said definitely has merit.

A Central Florida Grad calling a Northwestern Grad a "dufus" where they do that at? 
roll.gif

I love Wilbon, although it did bug me that he was trashing the Lebron self promoted program prior to it, yet, he ended up one of the people covering it
indifferent.gif

I love Wilbon, although it did bug me that he was trashing the Lebron self promoted program prior to it, yet, he ended up one of the people covering it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom