Mike Williams finds a new home...

I told people that Mike Williams was too slow and not skilled enough for the NFL...Jarrett was another receiver that was too slow, IMO...and like Williams,Jarrett at Carolina already has a locker room rep as being a lazy player. Steve Smith almost cursed him out during an interview that Jarrett was doing, sayingthat he needed to be in the film room instead of doing interviews..

^ What are you an NFL scout?
eyes.gif
Mike Williams was a pure beastat SC and was a victim of circumstance with his attempt at leaving school early. If he would have stayed 1 more year at SC instead of sitting out and doingnothing(I know he couldn't), we would all be singing a different tune. Speed nor skills is Mike's problems, it's work ethic
tired.gif
. I for one am hoping he can get his life straight and prove that he truly can be apremier receiver in the league.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

^ What are you an NFL scout?
eyes.gif
Mike Williams was a pure beast at SC and was a victim of circumstance with his attempt at leaving school early. If he would have stayed 1 more year at SC instead of sitting out and doing nothing(I know he couldn't), we would all be singing a different tune. Speed nor skills is Mike's problems, it's work ethic
tired.gif
. I for one am hoping he can get his life straight and prove that he truly can be a premier receiver in the league.

No, he's pretty damn slow. Dude is crazy slow off the line
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

I told people that Mike Williams was too slow and not skilled enough for the NFL...Jarrett was another receiver that was too slow, IMO...and like Williams, Jarrett at Carolina already has a locker room rep as being a lazy player. Steve Smith almost cursed him out during an interview that Jarrett was doing, saying that he needed to be in the film room instead of doing interviews..
[Steve Smith] No, seriously [Steve Smith]
laugh.gif

heard this on ESPN this morning said hes to big to be effective at WR so the might put em at TE

Back
Top Bottom