Miley Cyrus is going down the wrong path lmao

after hearing about her talking about smoking to much and then going out in public looking like this? ha...
(clothes see through) but im not judging just think she wants attention
edit: posted this for laughs so relax on the nt sarcasm
laugh.gif

(ignore the ugly broad,thinks shes the hottest thing ever ha)
and no she not my gf got off of fb NTers
eyes.gif

typical? not sure if serious

i was being dead serious with not seeing a problem. as long as shes wearing a brah and normal underwear its fine. shes not the first girl to wear it. theres sophisticated older woman who wore see through dresses without bra on.

once again i dont see a problem under she was wearing a dress with no underwear on.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i see nothing wrong with what shes wearing.

/fail

word she ain't even wearing provocative underwear so, personally I don't see what's wrong.
did i say its wrong? i just think its shocking she would go out like this,or anyone go out like this

Originally Posted by Zyzz

typical? not sure if serious

i was being dead serious with not seeing a problem. as long as shes wearing a brah and normal underwear its fine. shes not the first girl to wear it. theres sophisticated older woman who wore see through dresses without bra on.

once again i dont see a problem under she was wearing a dress with no underwear on.
serious

yea but do you see stars that arent going to problems in there lives wearing see through clothing?

its all for laughs you dont have to come in here and say "fail"

and plus im sharing it for you miley fans to enjoy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Damn, I know what you mean OP.
30t6p3b.gif

She would get it though.
devil.gif
pimp.gif
like it feels like shes going down spears and lohans road of failing in life ..its just a waste of such a great creation

she needs to follow the yellow brick road to my penis.

that doesnt even make sense but i want to have sex with her.

Back
Top Bottom