Miley Cyrus is going down the wrong path lmao

i don't see a problem at all...she smokes and wears somewhat provocative clothing...something that many college-aged girls do...she's not hannah montana anymore, she's moving on

don't know why OP is so shocked
laugh.gif

Honestly there is something about her. I mean I know and understand if you guys call her average white girl but that does not diminish the fact I want to ravage every orifice of her body.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
@ the dudes talking about saving her/wifing her
no wonder we got all these relationship help threads on NT
She's worth more than everyone on Niketalk combined, best believe I'd beat, skeet, and wife in a matter of minutes.

Never really thought she was too fine anyways... but yeah of course she's headed down the wrong path. I think most of us woulda called that like 2 years ago and she's not even close to Lohan status yet...

Lol people hating on my board miley.
It seems like She can't handle fame

this is actually the first pic of her that i'm really feeling her...I think in all the other pics she has her mouth open with those #@%$+% up teeth which is a turnoff for me. Nothing wrong with how she looks...her friend could get it too.

OP thanks for posting the pic but don't make anymore threads.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

this is actually the first pic of her that i'm really feeling her...I think in all the other pics she has her mouth open with those #@%$+% up teeth which is a turnoff for me. Nothing wrong with how she looks...her friend could get it too.

OP thanks for posting the pic but don't make anymore threads.

this.

how can you even
30t6p3b.gif
 @ that?

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I get really happy when these Disney girls turn into drug using #+#@%*. Makes me feel hopeful about a new celeb sextape in the future.

Idk why y'all are calling her a skeezer and a future degenerate. She's no different than a third of the girls her age in college (aside from the fame and money).

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
@ the dudes talking about saving her/wifing her
no wonder we got all these relationship help threads on NT
She's worth more than everyone on Niketalk combined, best believe I'd beat, skeet, and wife in a matter of minutes.
word, id nut all in that !*$#$ & get rich

Back
Top Bottom