Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by manslayer

Lets look at this trend: This year we have the 3, 5, 7's all retroing, possibly the 14's at the end of the year.
We had the 6's last year, and the 9's, and 2's and 13's.
Next year, I'm going to say we'll get the 4's (obvious), 8's, and 10's? Maybe JB will throw in a surprise 12 with them.
We'll start off with the white 4's, then get the military blue's in june, then get the black cements in winter? Maybe they'll follow the 3's pattern and go with a BHM edition, drop a retro plus like the stealth greys?

One can only hope....
THIS..and i've heard of the 10's coming back but have you heard anything about 8's..it would be nice,i've been wanting aquas and playoffs for quite some time now,i passed on them last time but i regret now and refuse to pay 250 plus for 8's,man even better chromes..hopefully they drop another og box with the 4's like they did with the 3's.or maybe even another doernbecher edition

Originally Posted by manslayer

Lets look at this trend: This year we have the 3, 5, 7's all retroing, possibly the 14's at the end of the year.
We had the 6's last year, and the 9's, and 2's and 13's.
Next year, I'm going to say we'll get the 4's (obvious), 8's, and 10's? Maybe JB will throw in a surprise 12 with them.
We'll start off with the white 4's, then get the military blue's in june, then get the black cements in winter? Maybe they'll follow the 3's pattern and go with a BHM edition, drop a retro plus like the stealth greys?

One can only hope....
THIS..and i've heard of the 10's coming back but have you heard anything about 8's..it would be nice,i've been wanting aquas and playoffs for quite some time now,i passed on them last time but i regret now and refuse to pay 250 plus for 8's,man even better chromes..hopefully they drop another og box with the 4's like they did with the 3's.or maybe even another doernbecher edition

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.

I'm happy about all three colors, but I really wish jb would give us the black reds next year. The countdown pack editions weren't a gr and the last time these were a gr was in 99 and thats way to long for this iconic colorway of the 4, especially since the military's are being retroed again so soon! 

I'm happy about all three colors, but I really wish jb would give us the black reds next year. The countdown pack editions weren't a gr and the last time these were a gr was in 99 and thats way to long for this iconic colorway of the 4, especially since the military's are being retroed again so soon! 

I am anxious to see official pics of all three!! Still got my 2nd pair of military on ice

I am anxious to see official pics of all three!! Still got my 2nd pair of military on ice

Can't wait for the white cement and oreo 4's 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

makes no sense.

Because "also coming back" when the tweet referred to the Oreos could mean 2014 for all we know.  We already knew about the Cements.  Relax.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

makes no sense.

Because "also coming back" when the tweet referred to the Oreos could mean 2014 for all we know.  We already knew about the Cements.  Relax.

Back
Top Bottom