Originally Posted by JGA7189

A.R.M.Y-Aint Real Marines Yet....yatyas
M.A.R.I.N.E.

My !+# Rides In Navy Equipment

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Chair Force.
smh.gif

Marines son, unless you don't think you can hack it.
pimp.gif

Army Ranger/Special Forces
Navy S.E.A.L
Airforce Pararescue Jumper
Not too sure about the Marines, I think its RECON or MARSOC or something like that

Get to 100+ Pushups Situps , a good 1-3 mile run time, swim time, 20 pull ups

Then the rest is up to you, mental endurance

I'm im high school and I thought special forces was the coolest thing, until I realized I didn't want to die for my country

roll.gif
join the air force if you trying to take things easy, they are so damn relaxed...on first name basis and
00c1546ccc6a51f106557394a993f719ebe2d60.gif
but as far as MP I wouldn't be for the gate duty 24/7 but onceyou get some rank behind you its cake

Air Force is definitely the way to go, better quality of life that the other three.

Not as relaxed as it used to be, first three years I swore I was in the worlds largest frat. Read some manuals, played sports and drank, that was it.

Been in 15+yrs/Cyber Operations or whatever the hell it is now. Some days are better than others, but overall a rewarding experience.

I just joined the Air Force & will be off to basic training on March 16th .. I'm excited to leave and enjoy what the Air Force can offer me.
I am a little nervous though, any advice.

And I got screwed over with going in as General!! I'm not a US Citizen so that basically killed all the job that I did qualify for, it's complete BS tome because I been here since I was 2 years old and I'm turning 22 in April. But whatever, I'll hopefully luck up and get a job I like.

im a marine but my boy was an MP in the army and he hated it. but from what OP said it sounds like hes leaning towards the air force because its easier thanthe army, which is a completely backwards reason...but both of them are easier than the marines so id steer clear lol

Originally Posted by home skillet biscuit

I'm looking to go into either the Air Force or Army with the intention of being an MP (and possibly a police officer if I choose to leave after my 4-5 years). My bro-in-law is a Captain in the Army and just came back home from Afghanistan for R&R so I discussed it with him and he basically said that the Air Force MP's are pretty much at the bottom of the totem pole the air force will be easier than the army. I'm going to continue to look into other fields in both the army and the air force but I wouldn't mind hearing some other feedback from those in service and already out of service. I'm 21 now with 2 years of college and want a serious change. This interest me the most. Help me out.
Marine Corps!!!! I see you are from the DMV. do you currently live here?

Has anyone here done OCS? I'm considering trying it and being commissioned as an Officer in the Navy possibly as a reserve

Originally Posted by zwchris

Air Force is definitely the way to go, better quality of life that the other three.

Not as relaxed as it used to be, first three years I swore I was in the worlds largest frat. Read some manuals, played sports and drank, that was it.

Been in 15+yrs/Cyber Operations or whatever the hell it is now. Some days are better than others, but overall a rewarding experience.
Denzel "My man". Trust me my fellow 3C now 3D speaks the truth. I switch over to Air National Guard a couple of years back so that thestate would pay my tuition while I stunt with my GI Bill. If Army and Marine guys call the Air Force the chair force, then you probably will be calling the AirNational Guard the lawnchair force or maybe recliner chair force
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

I just joined the Air Force & will be off to basic training on March 16th .. I'm excited to leave and enjoy what the Air Force can offer me.
I am a little nervous though, any advice.

And I got screwed over with going in as General!! I'm not a US Citizen so that basically killed all the job that I did qualify for, it's complete BS to me because I been here since I was 2 years old and I'm turning 22 in April. But whatever, I'll hopefully luck up and get a job I like.

I just finished tech school last month. Here are some tips:

-Only speak when spoken to.
-Wear a watch.
-Wake up at least 5 minutes early everyday in order to avoid the chaos of everyone else running around.
-USE THE RESTROOM ANY AND EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE.
-Be sure to stay hydrated.

Good lookin' man.. did u come in with a job before basic ? and do u know anyone in ur camp that came in with general and ended up with a decent job causeman I would hate to be a cook..

What do you think was the worst part of boot camp?

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

Good lookin' man.. did u come in with a job before basic ? and do u know anyone in ur camp that came in with general and ended up with a decent job cause man I would hate to be a cook..

What do you think was the worst part of boot camp?

i had 3 boys that went in open general and all 3 got the job they wanted so stay in high hopes man!

worst part of boot camp... wakin up early! startin wakin up on ur own arund 4 am every day so u wont be draggin !+# because you not use to it.
other then that boot camp was cool to me. but i went when it was 6 weeks. and the food was off the chain!!!

Good advice fam.. waking up at 4 seems heavy man!! haha, I dont get up unti like 1pm somtimes haha..
and good to hear that general still got hopes! Man I'm over here being super nervous about being stuck with a horrible job.
But I'm going in as E-3 because I just got my Associates degree so hopefully I can use that to my advantage somehow..
and I dont have money to get my Bachelors, figure the military should pay for it.

My first time hearing food was good, so thats a plus!

Did you go straight from basic to your tech school, or did you get some time off and go home for a bit?

What should I bring with me to basic? Sneaks? Nice clothes, or a bunch of Jordan shorts?

man the food is delicious! anyone in the air force should be able to tell u this! you wont have much time to eat it but the minute or two that you do get uwill enjoy! if you can volunteer for KP duty (kitchen duty) its a nice break from basic where u get to work in the kitchen all day and eat all you want! i gotto do it 3 times and probably the best 3 days of my life in basic haha

u will go straight from basic to tech school. i had like a 8 hour bus ride from lackland to sheppard. we stopped at a buffet for like a hour and a half andrelaxed. i slept my %## off on the bus.

u aint gonna get to wear anything in basic except ur uniform except for the day u get there and u march to go get ur uniform. then everything gets thrown in acloset and will be crushed by other peoples crap.

dont bring any cologne, axe body spray, listerine or anything like that as it will all be taken from u and then will be a waste of money.

i would suggest getting the shampoo/body wash all in one crap because u dont get much time in the shower to be bs'n around. its pretty much get in and getout.

you will get a lil debit card thing to pick up a few items when u get there.

only speak when spoken too and never volunteer for anything!!!!! unless its kitchen duty!

i would learn all of the rank insignia now so you will know them when ur there because you will need to know this

if u got anything other question feel free to hit me up

gotmokix AT yahoo

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

wow i just made a thread about this...i would join Blackwater if I were you

why does this dude think its so easy to join blackwater? its not as simple as putting in a job application. you have to know people and you have to haveserious military (usually infantry so sorry air force and navy guys) experience...smh

Planning on joining the USAF

Any help on what I can do/use to prepare for the ASVAB? I want to do the best I can so I have more opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom