Military In Bahrain Opens Fire On Demonstrators (VERY GRAPHIC)

30t6p3b.gif
Just for protesting

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Damn, after watching the video again I started laughing.

After the shooting the man with the white shirt
looks like he is celebrating a gol or something. lol.

This is what someone looks like when they go into shock. I cant even imagine what that man is going through. There is a movie with a line that says something about watching a fish flopping on the floor, when it stops flopping you understand its dead. These guys aint flopping. The guy in the blue took one to the head, right infront of that guy in the white. Devastation sets in.

This is what someone looks like when they go into shock. I cant even imagine what that man is going through. There is a movie with a line that says something about watching a fish flopping on the floor, when it stops flopping you understand its dead. These guys aint flopping. The guy in the blue took one to the head, right infront of that guy in the white. Devastation sets in.

Originally Posted by Poise3

I wasn't laughing at the fact that those men got killed for no reason.
I understand the extreme wrong doing by the military, and how sickening their actions
were, but I was laughing because the man with the white shirt looked like he was celebrating a gol.

If that makes me a bad person... so be it.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Poise3

I wasn't laughing at the fact that those men got killed for no reason.
I understand the extreme wrong doing by the military, and how sickening their actions
were, but I was laughing because the man with the white shirt looked like he was celebrating a gol.

If that makes me a bad person... so be it.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

What is so funny about people being shot and killed in cold blood?
He thinks it's cool or something, you know kids these days. Of course he can laugh from the relative safety of the computer screen. A more mature person would more than likely take in the scene from the perspective of the people who were actually there and realize the craziness of it all. But hey what do you expect these days? People are incredibly desensitized.

He thinks it's cool or something, you know kids these days. Of course he can laugh from the relative safety of the computer screen. A more mature person would more than likely take in the scene from the perspective of the people who were actually there and realize the craziness of it all. But hey what do you expect these days? People are incredibly desensitized.

From Libya. Pretty Graphic. 

People should not think that this can't happen in the states if $*%$ ever hits the fan. 

From Libya. Pretty Graphic. 

People should not think that this can't happen in the states if $*%$ ever hits the fan. 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

THIS=ME....watching someone die by murder has become video game like. I'm 24, btw

THIS=ME....watching someone die by murder has become video game like. I'm 24, btw

the internet never ceases to amaze me, people are totally over reacting to what the guy said

so he had a little laugh at that the guy putting both hands up in what looked like a "victory" style manner, nowhere did he say people getting shot is funny, hell even i was wondering what the guy was doing when he put both arms up

the internet never ceases to amaze me, people are totally over reacting to what the guy said

so he had a little laugh at that the guy putting both hands up in what looked like a "victory" style manner, nowhere did he say people getting shot is funny, hell even i was wondering what the guy was doing when he put both arms up

Man, u need a skrink

Back
Top Bottom