Milwaukee Update Post

restock on dooms hasnt hit milwaukee....

reese your pretty much from milwaukee...

summit still in the works....lol

aight I'm back and for ohh boy lookin for the mental mids sorry to tell u but I know for a fact they are at phase 2. I went up there last night and coppedboth of those blazers I was lookin for. Aye Brandon do you know if the optimus prime trainers are still at Playmakers I know the public in milwaukee won'tlike them much (even I'm on the fence bout them). o and does anyone know what time the mall opens tommorrow I wanna copp my spizikes EARLY.

I contacted Phase yesterday and they told me they never received the Skate Mentals. Were they just blatantly lying to me?

Skate Mentals are the Mids right? Man U know what i jus did a search my bad i was talkin bout those white and black mids wit the red. Truly my apologies. Oand does anyone know where i can copp these in the Mil I looked all weekend but coundt find any

adidas_superstar2_gucci_wht.htm

not sure if the pic will work http://pickyourshoes.com/new2/adidas_superstar2_gucci_wht.htm

yo Milly bro's b on the lookout for friends and fam this week. I got one down here n NC. 50% supposedly on anything at footaction so get at me.

there seems to be a lot more wisconsin heads popping up... the summit should be kind of big this time... on that note....
hey b can we get a update on that

I m meeting with some guys today, to try to lock down a location.....Mike i m going to want to meet up after 6:30 tomorrow night, does that work for you....

anybody interested in Nort Dunks sz 10?

^no,

Bobbito's will not be in milwaukee...Chicago though...thats where mine will/have come from....good luck

Cactus foams at playmakers=GARBAGE......

outlets have "power hours" and watch for something "special" at Kenosha this week....

Brandon fam whats so specail droppin at the outlets oh and Milly BRUH's IM HOME tommorrow yall hit me up. Def time to take that trip to Moda3 word is theygot some Lemar and Dauley+*%+ I need a few fits for the playoffs so im stoked!!!!

UWM BSU party tommorrow hit me bruhs

Kenosha received JD infrared AM lights....

Moda did receive L&D stuff, crewnecks are real nice....

Was in the mil thursday and friday!, couldn't get out much tho was there on family business, did get to hit the playmakers on fon du lac( I thinkthat's how its spelled!) and grabbed prime trainers!! Can't believe that the mil still has a full size run!!! Sorry guys, but all the money I'vespent this year, I'm coming back up there and clean em out!! Those are just begging for resale!! Brandon thanks for the info, and next time I come up therewe gotta hang out so you can take me back to that gyro spot son!!!

Im back too guys. Im in playmakers on fond du lac workin a good forty hours this week mainly evenings. Im the short dark skinned dude...probably in penny IVs.You guys need any updates on anything there let me know! the name is matt by the way...

John...I still gotta get to that L&D hit me bo!

Matt we still on for the Moda3 trip I actually already went up there....Check the site Moda3.com if u wanna see what all they got....

Transformers Might get copped also while im here

O and heads up for those still looking for the Leb blazers they are still at Phase 2

whats going on millwaukee? anyone coppin playoffs 8 this saturday. just got my pair monday.

I m looking to copp a second pair pair to stock. anyone can hook me up with discount would be appreciated.

aye Brandon how much were the D infrared AM lights at Kenosha?

50 but only 7s and 8s left....

hit me up on facebook i have some forces/dunks, i m looking to move sz 10-10.5

word brandon I never knew u weere on Facebook hit me up: 'Prince' John D. Ajagu..... I might be ablet o copp some of those forces or dunks yo

^^^ yo brandon, you coming to the chi tommorrow for the brotherhood party?? The invite only party is at the nike office from 6 to 10 then the afterparty is atlumen!! Call dave I know he will hook you up with an invite....

yeah i have to pick my invite up, nick is coming....we re going to try to make, did you manage an invite?

Back
Top Bottom