Milwaukee Update Post

Dang Phase 2 is Od'ing...... B I aint forget to holla at u if I need them..... Hopefully I can catch the skate or dies out here in NC

Did any stores in Milwaukee have the Jordan XX3s today? Finish Line Mayfair? Playmakers? It seems they were quite difficult to find elsewhere in the country.

I know City Sports got some. I am not sure about the other stores. But I would imagine others got them also.

^they did not, if city sports got them, they were the only place...

Skate or Dies and Hat rods at Sky High...

Naw, Sho3tym.
Not that I care for them Skate or Die sb, they're whack to me.
But I'm just letting others know.

the finishline in mayfair will have the countdown packs tommorow most likely, give them a call around 5-7pm or noon....

I posted teh picture onthe counter and heads have been comming in everyday to check if we have them in
eek.gif

I will try to post the same day we get them

img1.jpg

POST ANY INFO. These should not be that hard to find, but for some reason Southeast Wisconsin is getting screwed. I already grabbed one pair off of PYS.com,but I need another.

where is playmakers located and do they have a website?
and what are the names of some of the other local shoe shops
besides the Foot Locker and Champs and stores along those lines?

Thanks much
-Tyler

Originally Posted by that262redhead

img1.jpg

POST ANY INFO. These should not be that hard to find, but for some reason Southeast Wisconsin is getting screwed. I already grabbed one pair off of PYS.com, but I need another.

Yes, we do, we usually get shoes 2 to 3 weeks later than everyone else. One of the better retros this year. At least they aren't UK or Europe only,like all the good air max's

^Ryan i hear you on the AM point....its gettng a little old. Good to see you posting...hope things are well....

ZF 95'S ARE AT PLAYMAKERS ON FON DU LAC, NOT SURE IF THEY'RE AT THE OTHER TWO LOCATIONS.....

haven't posted in awhile cuz of school but wanted to giveyall a headsup Moda has a gang of new Crooks and Hundreds stuff. also saw some new stuffy stufffrom the spring collection..... Im already back n NC now but im surprised to hear they got the sb's for March..... Moda is so spuratic with their Nikereleases. I wsh they were a little more constant because even tho they are kinda far from my crib I enjoy doing business with them because most of their salesppl are pretty cool and helpful....

Anyone know how the Jordan 9/14 Countdown Pack sold around the Milwaukee area? I passed on this one but am curious to know if they are largely sold out.

Anyone know if any stealth 23s are left around the city Im kinda hoping they dont sell out cuz i wanna pick a pair up when i get back home this summer.... Themil tends to OD on bs tho and skip out on the newer cool joints so hopefully i can still find a size 9

Back
Top Bottom