Milwaukee Update Post

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Its called Joe's over on Park Street. I know they were doing construction at the strip mall it was at but I cant imagine them being closed. I haven't been there in a while but they usually have some pretty good stuff.
I think most people call the spot Joe's, but I'm pretty sure the sign on the building actually just says SPORTS TOWN. I haven't beenthere since the remodeling, but I'm pretty sure the sign just says SPORTS TOWN. It's a decent spot for Js, if you go in there often they will hook youwith a discount for sure, which is nice because a lot of there prices are a little high.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Its called Joe's over on Park Street. I know they were doing construction at the strip mall it was at but I cant imagine them being closed. I haven't been there in a while but they usually have some pretty good stuff.
I think most people call the spot Joe's, but I'm pretty sure the sign on the building actually just says SPORTS TOWN. I haven't been there since the remodeling, but I'm pretty sure the sign just says SPORTS TOWN. It's a decent spot for Js, if you go in there often they will hook you with a discount for sure, which is nice because a lot of there prices are a little high.
^Thats it. I was told it was called Joes and then I traveled down to Park St and saw just a SPORTS TOWN. I got the olmypic 1's from there for80$. Usually their stuff goes on clearance pretty quick.

yo any talks of a meet for us going on in 2010? i know things didnt work out last year. just trying to bring it up early to get something going.

Alright, so I HEARD Playmakers has Royal Foams 80. Now I'm not saying I believe it, but I'm curious if anyone can shed light on it.

Yo what's up madtown/mil niketalk fam. Just a heads up 60 plus Laney colorway size 12,12.5,13 for 50 bucks at marshalls over in greenway station inMiddleton. Would have for sure scooped them up but no size 15s.

^^^ Wow that's a revelation, lol. I'm not a big fan of the 60 plus, but that is light years ahead of what they normally have in that particularMarshall's. Nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

yo any talks of a meet for us going on in 2010? i know things didnt work out last year. just trying to bring it up early to get something going.

I worked on one last year and it fell through...

th3kid-not true, who did you hear that from, I play ball with the mgrs up there...they would have told me...lol

Yeah i know that marshalls is normally weak sauce. I find something in there everyonce in awhile. They had a couple nice jordan fleece type jackets and couplemitchell and ness milwaukee bucks crew neck sweatshirts.

^Sho3tym
Does playmakers have anything good on clearance or anything left from split packages? I wanna make a run to Mil soon but Im trying to save for the Black/RedVI's.

I havent stopped through in a min.

CDP Jordans are gone...if i hear anything i ll post it.

Sho3tym- I figured. Damn kids at school told me that. I knew it was to good to be true. Lol

idk if any of ya go to buchards on capital but yea they got some sheeds there right now the more recent quickstrikes. the blue toes and the black and reds isover there.. they usualy have a nice selection of air forces.. just about a year ago i picked up some white blue 14s and a pair of reebok pump bring backs for70 all together.. but they had a bunch of stuff that people slept on but there gone by now. but yea if anyone wants to pick up them sheeds its there but forthe regular retail which is 225. not a bad place since they just remodel where the sneakers are at.

^your talking about the one on 76th and Capitol?

i always drive by there, never stopped...

good old buchards, it seems they go in waves. They get some stuff and then don't get crap for a while, and then get stuff once again.

I picked up some stuff from them 5+ years ago and ever since i haven't pick up anything. It's good to hear that they are actually getting stuff onceagain.

Bouchards actually had lost their nike account for a long while then they got it back in like 05. Like u guys said they get stuff kinda in waves they aredefinately a sleeper spot tho. I remember alot of the older homies getting stuff from there when I was a kid and they were on 76th and Good Hope (I wonder whohere besides Brandon even remembers those days, man Im getting old)

o and of course my spot got mad Kobes in so yall know the deal hit me with a PM if anything is needed. I just found out my store is like the top footaction inthe district so it kinda explains why we get so MUCH heat for us to be in freaking Greensboro!

^i had heard that about Bouchards...

so are Kobe V's popping up around here? I havent been out a whole lately.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Bouchards actually had lost their nike account for a long while then they got it back in like 05. Like u guys said they get stuff kinda in waves they are definately a sleeper spot tho. I remember alot of the older homies getting stuff from there when I was a kid and they were on 76th and Good Hope (I wonder who here besides Brandon even remembers those days, man Im getting old)

There we go that explains there nike stuff in waves, figured they were not paying there bills for nike or selling stuff early.

I wouldnt be surprised if eventually city sports has the same problem eventually I see their Nike account has already fallen slacked in the last couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom